Karma strikes again - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Banned LEO Affairs Rookie

Re: Karma strikes again

Quote Originally Posted by Word Popo
    Last edited by MOD 655 on 07/04/14 10:13:33, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Removed vulgar language. Poster: I don't have time to sit and remove all your vulgar language. Do me a favor and edit yourself in the future please.
    Oh I'm sorry MOD 655, did that offend you? I was offended by the post and the fact that YOU left it there. Grow a set of balls and don't be such a Nancy about some bad words. Our Country was founded on our right to use offensive speech.
    Offended? No. Left the post? Yes, but also heavily edited it too ( for the record, that one offended me). This site doesn't allow you to say whatever you feel like. We allow you to express your thoughts, even if they are provocative, provided they are not given using vulgar or offensive language or in a manner which issues unfounded allegations. Oh and by the way, you agreed to the terms of use, so I'm not sure why your so offended by me.

Heard Bob found out about all the new stuff his command staff has been up too? Oh no!!!!!! More forced resignations, IA's and general bullying already in progress.........

General bullying? That sounds more like the command staff and first line supervisors than Car1. Hell TP was one of the best bullies around. He lead just like former first female captain TD; intimidation.

Force resignations? If the writing is on the wall and the member ****ed up severely enough that termination was an option during the ARB then what's wrong with being afforded the opportunity to resign in lieu of termination. But I digress, TP was shit-canned and rightfully so. He got exactly what he deserved. Maybe there'd be more compassion for his ass if he didn't lead like a dictator. The numerous E-mails he sent out were a prime example of his leadership style. I've seen his bullying up close and personal very recently. Actually, just prior to his termination. My oh my in irony great!

IA's?Although I don't agree with the amount that have been going upstairs, a majority of the time that is a result of the first or second line supervisors that send them up. Most things can be handled at the command level but there only a few supervisors remaining that are willing to handle things that way. Egregious offenses need to be investigated, but minor infractions can be, and should be, handled at the lower levels.

So, with that where is the problem with "Bob" having his staff investigated and OFFERING resignations in lieu of terminations if the crime fits the punishment?

If I misunderstood your post, The Bob, then please accept my apology for attacking you!

Quote Originally Posted by whadeye miss
    General bullying? That sounds more like the command staff and first line supervisors than Car1. Hell TP was one of the best bullies around. He lead just like former first female captain TD; intimidation.

Force resignations? If the writing is on the wall and the member ****ed up severely enough that termination was an option during the ARB then what's wrong with being afforded the opportunity to resign in lieu of termination. But I digress, TP was shit-canned and rightfully so. He got exactly what he deserved. Maybe there'd be more compassion for his ass if he didn't lead like a dictator. The numerous E-mails he sent out were a prime example of his leadership style. I've seen his bullying up close and personal very recently. Actually, just prior to his termination. My oh my in irony great! Did you get your feelings hurt? You must have ****ed up if that is the case.

IA's?Although I don't agree with the amount that have been going upstairs, a majority of the time that is a result of the first or second line supervisors that send them up. Most things can be handled at the command level but there only a few supervisors remaining that are willing to handle things that way. Egregious offenses need to be investigated, but minor infractions can be, and should be, handled at the lower levels. Wow, should they? Thank you Captain Obvious.

So, with that where is the problem with "Bob" having his staff investigated and OFFERING resignations in lieu of terminations if the crime fits the punishment? Nothing, can you go first?

If I misunderstood your post, The Bob, then please accept my apology for attacking you!
    I'm just peeling away the layers of who you are. Thank you for more unsolicited opinion. I'm guessing corporal or new sergeant. You know NL and chat with him from time to time. You were in hot water with TP over something to the extent that you were scared. You've tasted TD's venom as well. Ohhh.....I may be wrong, you are not a -new- sergeant.........hmm

It's a forum where people can come on and post "unsolicited opinions." I didn't know I needed to wait for someone to ask for my opinion before I could post! Just as you seem to enjoy coming on here and offering you're "unsolicited opinions" in response to my posts.

You can peel back as many layers as you dare, but it doesn't change the fact that TP had a leadership style that could rival that of a dictator, easy to be seen by anyone in the right place at the right time.

I've never been unfortunate enough to be the subject of his wrath but I've seen it and heard about it firsthand. Is it rumor when you hear it from the person who was subjected to it? I think not.

Did I get my feeling hurt? Please help me understand what the **** you are talking about. Most of the time you actually articulate what it is your saying pretty well, but this time I have not a clue what you mean. Clarify, please.

As for my post about the IA's, it was in response to post by "The Bob."

Keep peeling those layers, Jack wagon.

Quote Originally Posted by whadeye miss
    It's a forum where people can come on and post "unsolicited opinions." I didn't know I needed to wait for someone to ask for my opinion before I could post! Just as you seem to enjoy coming on here and offering you're "unsolicited opinions" in response to my posts.

You can peel back as many layers as you dare, but it doesn't change the fact that TP had a leadership style that could rival that of a dictator, easy to be seen by anyone in the right place at the right time.

I've never been unfortunate enough to be the subject of his wrath but I've seen it and heard about it firsthand. Is it rumor when you hear it from the person who was subjected to it? I think not.

Did I get my feeling hurt? Please help me understand what the **** you are talking about. Most of the time you actually articulate what it is your saying pretty well, but this time I have not a clue what you mean. Clarify, please.

As for my post about the IA's, it was in response to post by "The Bob."

Keep peeling those layers, Jack wagon.
    Crazy minds think alike. Bottom line TP was a jerk that was granted unsolicited power. This site is here to express opinions. Some factual some not. But certain A holes that will be named in the future think this site belongs to them. So get use to it.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910