October 2014 Pay Increase - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: October 2014 Pay Increase

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    When you have educated and seasoned deputies, detectives, vice guys, swat guys, sergeants and lieutenants walking out the door going " I have been working here a long time and never seen things so fucxed up", it speaks volumes!
    Agree. I worked for sheriffs going back to John Short and have never seen so many seasoned members leave in such a short period of time. It truly is the worst its ever been and I've seen A LOT in my years!

When you have educated and seasoned deputies, detectives, vice guys, swat guys, sergeants and lieutenants walking out the door going " I have been working here a long time and never seen things so fucxed up", it speaks volumes!
    Agree. I worked for sheriffs going back to John Short and have never seen so many seasoned members leave in such a short period of time. It truly is the worst its ever been and I've seen A LOT in my years!

What they need to do is understand money isn't the only reason morale is at it's lowest. With morale so low, they need to stop making huge issues out of nothing. They also need to stop promoting people with absolutely no experience as it clearly sends a message to those with time on. It's a joke we have detectives with less than three years on, yet people who have stuck by and want to and deserve to become detectives get passed up because we "*****" (raise issues that need to be raised). We also need Nocco to take an actual stand against the county and truly make us the priority. Please take a hard look at what the real issues are and address it.

They only make their "friends" detectives!

What is amazing is that the administration with deny that it is a morale issue and claim it is the money. But when you request a raise and claim that people are leaving and can show that you deserve an individual raise because your pay scale is screwed up, they will claim that money is not a motivating factor. They will quote Maslow's hierarchy of needs and indicate that money is a short time motivator.

Notso talks out of both sides of his mouth. This idiot has no clue about how to run an agency.

He needs to go to the Grady Judd school of being a sheriff and stop stuttering like a fool.

What is amazing is that the administration with deny that it is a morale issue and claim it is the money. But when you request a raise and claim that people are leaving and can show that you deserve an individual raise because your pay scale is screwed up, they will claim that money is not a motivating factor. They will quote Maslow's hierarchy of needs and indicate that money is a short time motivator.

Notso talks out of both sides of his mouth. This idiot has no clue about how to run an agency.

He needs to go to the Grady Judd school of being a sheriff and stop stuttering like a fool.
    Your the fool tool. Stop whining and start helping people. You shouldn't have gotten into for the money. Its about helping people. Your generation tends to forget about that. Amazing, but not unexpected. No wonder we are worrying about getting surpassed from other countries. We are lazy and selfish!

You get what you pay for.

We need to be paid fair if not there is no other option but leave.

You get what you pay for.
    In your case, I am sure that is true.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910