What now Eric?

Thread: What now Eric?

What now Eric?

Eric,

What are your big plans now? We have come to the conclusion that you are just as much of a problem to the overall picture of crime and the lack of a proactive approach to law enforcement. We are ranked in the top ten counties for crime and I am sure that no matter how much stat padding you do, it won’t stop the consistent amount of violent crime in our county. We hold the Sheriff, you and our worthless attorney accountable. A left wing political approach of putting the blanket over your head and by slashing funding for various units will NOT make crime go down as your approach to not apprehending those who commit crimes. When are we going to take a stand in this county and say, "enough is enough?" The last two shooting over the last 2 hasn't made the news and the general public is also blind to the amount of violent crime that plagues our county. The entire administration has deputies afraid to do their job and we continue to have available resources pulled from us. I really don't suppose you care since your goal is power now that you make a nice pay check. It's always been about control for you Eric, you've never really been liked and I am sure your upbringing was the same. You hide behind the badge with an iron fist, hunting down those and punishing then until they "repent" for their misgivings. Obviously you have daddy issues and the county of 300,000 people is left reeling from a crime ridden cesspool. The bad guys know we cannot chase them and the clearance rate for crime is at an all time low. You have no idea to a proactive approach to law enforcement and it’s a clear answer as to why. The Sheriff, you, Dale and Ricky have what, 7 years total street experience combined? For an agency as large as ours with a population and crime rate that rates us as a crappy place to live and work, you are a disease to our agency. I, as many others feel, cannot wait for a new change. Tomorrow couldn't come fast enough and you shouldn't hold your head up, that would be another lie to yourself. Keep your hands in your pocket and shuffle your feet around, the legacy you have created is a mockery of laughter behind your back. You are a shining example of what PCC has done regarding the allegations of sexual abuse...deny everything and hide or destroy all records.

Re: What now Eric?

Well said. You have my vote for Sheriff. Only one correction. EH does believe in having people arrested in a proactive manner they just have to wear the badge.

I was going to say the same thing. If the powers that be spent as much time, energy and money on investigating criminals as they do investigating Deputies, this county would be much safer. Escambia County should not be the murder capital of Florida.

Eric doesn't care about this department. He only cares about himself and making the money.
    During the last officer involved shooting did he show up on scene? Has he contacted the officer or his shift to show his support? Or is he strictly concerned with a lawsuit and the moral obligation due the citizen
    Sheriff Morgan was told how Eric could be and saw how he was first hand yet still chose him. When asked why, Sheriff Morgan indicated Eric was the lesser of all the "evils" that no one else on his staff was qualified, So Sheriff Morgan how is that "evil" been working out for you? If you have t realized it already Eric will do all he can to ruin you. If you don't do things his way he will turn on you. That has already been happening

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I was going to say the same thing. If the powers that be spent as much time, energy and money on investigating criminals as they do investigating Deputies, this county would be much safer. Escambia County should not be the murder capital of Florida.
    Maybe if the Deputies would quit beating citizens, shooting unarmed civilians, making false arrests and otherwise acting worse than the criminals, people would be willing to come forward with information to solve open cases. Until then you reap what you sow.

Quote Originally Posted by wellduh
    Maybe if the Deputies would quit beating citizens, shooting unarmed civilians, making false arrests and otherwise acting worse than the criminals, people would be willing to come forward with information to solve open cases. Until then you reap what you sow.
    **ignored**

Quote Originally Posted by wellduh
    Gee Chief, I didn't think you read this blog.