Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: Sergeant Marrero

BIG GUY SUCKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Santicafe
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnie
    Quote Originally Posted by Demotee
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughing
    Ha ha ha. The Hialeah crew keeps whining about all the changes the Big Guy made. I LOVE IT !!!!!
    LOL
    Sorry you got demoted but I have to say that the Big Guy is GREAT!
    LMAO

[quote=Real cop][quote=Oooooooohhh][quote="PEPE TOLETE":3tld7ymk]
    Quote Originally Posted by Oooooohhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by "PEPE TOLETE":3tld7ymk
    Quote Originally Posted by "Lazy slug":3tld7ymk
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandman
    I agree. Keep up the fine work Big Guy. Weed out those lazy slugs .
    Lazy Slug, you're probably one of those ass kissers like Munecas, or Sanchez or soon to be Lt. Martinez, who will sell their souls or better yet, destroy someones career just to advance their own. You're all garbage. And, Mr. Big Guy, along with Captain Shorty and Executive Officer Useless are the slaves of Corollo. Bring Back Ricky Gomez!
    Have the balls to say it to their face big puss!
    Ooooooohhhh, que come mierda eres... you're the biggest coward I know in the department and now you're a tough guy? Give me a break. I believe you're the biggest puss out there...[/quote:3tld7ymk]

Hahaha, your calling me a puss. You don't see me coming to this site and talking shit or trashing others and hide behind the name of Pepe Tolete. We all know that you love big toletes. Big guy, keep up the good work and continue moving our department forward.[/quote:3tld7ymk][/quote:3tld7ymk]

Real Cop, I apologize, I didn't mean to call you a puss.... I meant to call you a *****.

Hahaha, your calling me a puss. You don't see me coming to this site and talking shit or trashing others and hide behind the name of Pepe Tolete. We all know that you love big toletes. Big guy, keep up the good work and continue moving our department forward.

LMAO!

I thought this thread was about Marrero's insanely good looks and great hair???? How did it become all about the big guy????

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer mom
    I thought this thread was about Marrero's insanely good looks and great hair???? How did it become all about the big guy????
    Damn Soccer Mom, you're not the quickest person in the bunch are you? It only took you over a month to reply.

Luis Martinez? Xoo He is so Handsome :cop:

Re:

[quote=LAUGHING AGAIN]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Soccer mom":tut6q84e
    Damn Soccer Mom, you're not the quickest person in the bunch are you? It only took you over a month to reply.[/quote:tut6q84e]
    Actually unlike most of you my life does not revolve around Leoaffairs, so yeah I don't get on very often.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789