Art in the Park Detail - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Art in the Park Detail

[quote="Guest"]Tired of Union....you sound like Mayor Bendekovic and Gary Shimun....wait a second....Gary...is that you posting?[/quote
    Sad. Very sad. Now its looks like we are eating our own with this back and forth bickering. Sounds like there is some extreme frustration in the ranks. Granted its bad. But it makes it that more worse when board members taunt the frustrations of its members. Way to go, setting an example.
    Either way. Bad situation all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Anonymous keyboard tough guy.
    Did you come to the meeting last night and let everyone know your concerns.
    Instead of complaining, you should get involved or better yet run for the board(s) if you think you can do it better.
    No point.....I'll just get ridiculed and laughed at..... The UNION does not care about its individual members..... And NO I have been here 12 yrs so I have see the changes and feel it's been a long time coming.....

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Tired of Union....you sound like Mayor Bendekovic and Gary Shimun....wait a second....Gary...is that you posting?
    Im gonna do you like I did Davie

by*Selfish man*» 10/02/13 00:13:42Guest wrote:Sounds like a great guy. Hope he gets fired from there too. What a scumbag.Yea and the word on the streets is that he retired / or was fired after buying into the retirement system. How fair is that. He is all about reduction of benefits to the employee, unless of course it happens to be you. He gutted us, now he's moved one city north. Just ask him he will tell you how great he is, bring a water, he loves to brag about his record. Egotistical is an understatement

You all know where my office is and have my #.
    Please call me if you have concerns or wanna talk about anything.
    I have always had an open door and tranparent policy as to the Union.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12