FDLE extramarital affairs - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: FDLE extramarital affairs

Last time I checked, it was not against the law to get some on the side...... Why are taxpayer dollars funding this stupid charade of an investigation by FDLE? I guess they don't have anything else important to do like catch criminals, just saying! :devil:

Wouldn't happen to be the new Assitant Director of the Fusion Center who came from Tamoa and who got a quiet promotion and hefty pay raise.????

Quote Originally Posted by REALLY?!?!
    Last time I checked, it was not against the law to get some on the side...... Why are taxpayer dollars funding this stupid charade of an investigation by FDLE? I guess they don't have anything else important to do like catch criminals, just saying! :devil:
    Now that Special Agent Michael J Mann and Agent Robert Biondolillo are no longer there, FDLE is two paddles short of a canoe.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2002-0 ... urt-boyett

Can't you find something more recent than 11 years ago to comment on.......really Biondolillo! Was he even at FDLE long enough to matter?

Quote Originally Posted by REALLY?!?!
    It might not be "against the law to get some on the side" but what about high and mighty FDLE's values service, integrity, respect and quality. Service means whoever possible, integrity means do it but don't get caught, respect means don't talk about it and quality means you need to look outside FDLE.

I thought once Ms. Thorton left these issues were behind us. She was an embarrassment to one and all. and yet, no jail time?

Looks like Liberty County Florida is under the microscope. First the Sheriff, now the superintendent...

How is this any different from what happened with the FDLE Employee?

http://www.wmbb.com/story/22865998/libe ... ny-charges

Someone help me figure this out. :?:

Here's another one...

Tell me the difference.

http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/Spri ... 99241.html

Difference is FDLE terminates rather than arresting their own. Token arrest of FDLE employee once in awhile if its something really bad otherwise they let them slink away with no criminal charges.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast