Replacement

Thread: Replacement

Replacement

Word going around is there is some serious back stabbing and closed door meetings going on with the Sheriff to replace the Chief. Heard Tharp is pulling out all the stops to get that position That will help him in his run for Sheriff in 2016.
    Haines will say he didn't want it but the sheriff made him take the position
    Probably should be Gerry Champagne. But you can never rule out Eddins or a return of Lewis.

Re: Replacement

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Word going around is there is some serious back stabbing and closed door meetings going on with the Sheriff to replace the Chief. Heard Tharp is pulling out all the stops to get that position That will help him in his run for Sheriff in 2016.
    Haines will say he didn't want it but the sheriff made him take the position
    Probably should be Gerry Champagne. But you can never rule out Eddins or a return of Lewis.

Your post offered NOTHING of value. Nothing factual, closed door meeting? I have those all the time. does that mean I am plotting to rule the world with zombies? If people would not talk so loud or play their music on Pandora then a door would need to be closed. in closing my post offered nothing of value!