Supporters of Prummell - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Supporters of Prummell

Quote Originally Posted by That's rich
    Jim does nothing but talk smack about the current admin but when asked to produce facts all you get is static. Where's your proof that the fish farm in violating the law as you have eluded. Talk about spreading rumors, you're the king of it. Before you go accusing someone of committing a criminal act you better be able to back it up.
    Out of Prummell's mouth and in todays paper in his editorial. You cannot feed the inmates using the Inmate welfare account. Now go do your damn homework.

As always my name

Jim

I do not say something I can not back up and when you use the word better. I do not have to better do anything. That is the difference between me and you. I do not have to.

[quote=Jim Melo]
    Quote Originally Posted by "That's rich":3pjhjdxl
    Jim does nothing but talk smack about the current admin but when asked to produce facts all you get is static. Where's your proof that the fish farm in violating the law as you have eluded. Talk about spreading rumors, you're the king of it. Before you go accusing someone of committing a criminal act you better be able to back it up.
    Out of Prummell's mouth and in todays paper in his editorial. You cannot feed the inmates using the Inmate welfare account. Now go do your damn homework.

As always my name

Jim

I do not say something I can not back up and when you use the word better. I do not have to better do anything. That is the difference between me and you. I do not have to.[/quote:3pjhjdxl]
    Really, well you seldom back things up.
    You implied that using the inmate funds for the fish farm is illegal, but didn't prove it.

You stated that the Sheriff was a liar with his editorial, but provided nothing to back that up.

You stated with Davenports editorial that people in glass house shouldn't throw rocks.

This implies that either Davenport was lying as well, or that you had dirt on him.

You have also implied several times that the current administration is corrupt, but the only examples you have provided is when they catch someone doing something wrond and dicipline them. To me it sounds like they're getting rid of corruption as it appears.

You seem to have a habit of stating all kinds of BS and only backing 1% with any documentation. The rest we are supposed to take your word for. Ironically when someone else post something you call into question 1% of what they posted and claim that causes everything else they stated to become irrelevant and that they have lost their credibility.

In short you're the biggest troll ever to post on this site. I can now understand why you were fired. You bring nothing but chaos setting people against one another. If Pope is anything like you I can only hope he fails in his bid for Sheriff. Otherwise this Department would be set back decades.

Hmmmm. Can anyone say hindsight.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345