7s11s21

Thread: 7s11s21

7s11s21

Re: AA
    by The Human Sybian » 04/01/10 16:10:15

He claims he goes out for "****tails" with the chief and one of the commissioners. I guess it makes him feel important??? The good news is, I truly believe MM is a smart guy and is a good chief, who will eventually identify AA as the person we have all known for many years.The Human Sybian

Remember this snapshot of the good 'ol days? I wonder where that rascal of a gambler is? Hey, Anthony, thanks for everything!

Re: 7s11s21

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

He claims he goes out for "****tails" with the chief and one of the commissioners. I guess it makes him feel important??? The good news is, I truly believe MM is a smart guy and is a good chief, who will eventually identify AA as the person we have all known for many years.The Human Sybian

Remember this snapshot of the good 'ol days? I wonder where that rascal of a gambler is? Hey, Anthony, thanks for everything!
    Looks like the Chief is smart enough. Avello did nothing, besides complain when he hurt his knee in training. Thank Mann for never having to see that rat again!!

Re: 7s11s21

Quote Originally Posted by once and again
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Looks like the Chief is smart enough. Avello did nothing, besides complain when he hurt his knee in training. Thank Mann for never having to see that rat again!!
    Hey guy, FYI:

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/21650137 ... in-january

And there's no tax on pensions!