Police officer punched his K-9 companion - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Police officer punched his K-9 companion

This guy looked so foolish! Didn't know we could do live in uniform press interviews. The lies were easily detectable. Now who has to cya? Chief is so predictable that he either dings him on the press violation, or puts the whole unit in an ia. Taxpayers must be so proud if our dog "slappers" and our spineless leader who should have taken the dog away and that would be the end of it. Now look. Great move Chief!

While on duty today I saw Sanford going to the 3rd floor?? Any word if he still works here?? We know the PBA will not help him.

Quote Originally Posted by Day shift
    While on duty today I saw Sanford going to the 3rd floor?? Any word if he still works here?? We know the PBA will not help him.
    Yup. He's on the parade list too. I don't think he'll lose his job.

Quote Originally Posted by Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by Day shift
    Yup. He's on the parade list too. I don't think he'll lose his job.
    He was on the 3rd floor getting advise from #1 LOL :lol:

Housing officer that wana K-9? Pleaseeeee. This is the same guy who's done nothing since he started and is afraid to pull over anyone who is a known offender. This guy is a soup sandwich would have no business getting a dog. Kinda curious who in the unit wants him because that certainly isn't the vibe I've gotten.

And now P.E.T.A. is involved...oh boy :devil:

Lightbulb Re: Police officer punched his K-9 companion

this call for trainers from Lackland Air Force Base to visit FMPD and evaluate our dogs.
    Evaluate our Vet and the food that his fed to our K-9 dogs. I once saw several bags of dog food in the sally port waiting for the handlers to pick up. This was cheap
    Wal Mart dog food. WW do a story on the food our K-9 dogs are fed.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    this call for trainers from Lackland Air Force Base to visit FMPD and evaluate our dogs.
    Evaluate our Vet and the food that his fed to our K-9 dogs. I once saw several bags of dog food in the sally port waiting for the handlers to pick up. This was cheap

Rookie,,,.. we have way more important things to worry about than the type/cost of dog food. Really,,,,who cares..

So what is going on with this situation? Is anybody looking into problems at the K-9 division?
    Let me know.....

Quote Originally Posted by whitewolf
    So what is going on with this situation? Is anybody looking into problems at the K-9 division?
    Let me know.....
    SUCK A ... :devil: WW....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast