ANY TIPS YOU WANT THE MEDIA TO COVER? - Page 50
Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Re: ANY TIPS YOU WANT THE MEDIA TO COVER?

Please don't send that dog to any calls I am on. I don't feel like getting bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Old timer Lives
    yes Today during taped sworn statement at the union hearing, Chief Baker stated that he could not use the rule of 3 to use for promotion testing since blacks would never come in the top 3 of test scores.
    This is related to the promotion testing where the employees are placed by test score. The current practice (Baker way) there is no score or placement. He picks who he wants. Did you want a copy of the tapes??

Sure I'd like the tapes

WW don't give up on the dog story until the right thing is done. He needs to go back to the road, so he remembers what it's like to work anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by whitewolf
    I admit I haven't been checking this site very often lately....just wanted to see what's going on. Any stories that can be clearly proven.....with documentation?
    I hear a lot of rumors but not anything I can prove unless steered in the right direction. And no, I'm not looking for someone to do my job for me....just looking for direction.
    Thanks,

WW
    Nobody missed you Mike Mason (whitewolf). .. ... Nice story on the K-9 guy. What a great job!!! LOL Laughable...

I was reviewing your arrest from Tampa. Good read. See link below. Mike Mason Investigative Reporter, now in Fort Myers, Florida "Arrested for Doctor Shopping"

http://www.sptimes.com/2004/04/15/Tampa ... of__.shtml

All facts mod's and no slam. Just my thoughts. Copied the post and confirmed through TOU so if you delete this one I will report you to MOD1.

Who cares about WW a past. To each his own! K9 needs to lose that dog.

Nobody missed you Mike Mason (whitewolf). .. ... Nice story on the K-9 guy. What a great job!!! LOL Laughable...

I was reviewing your arrest from Tampa. Good read. See link below. Mike Mason Investigative Reporter, now in Fort Myers, Florida "Arrested for Doctor Shopping"

All facts mod's and no slam. Just my thoughts. Copied the post and confirmed through TOU so if you delete this one I will report you to MOD1.
    WW another award winning story, I and many others love your work on exposing an evil chief that does not care about his employees , only a select few BKA as the 'kool aide gang" ,they are a backstabbing group of pompous jackazzes, and are your continued critics.... :cop: FU$# 'EM and continue to report the evils of this pathetic regime. :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

WW another award winning story, I and many others love your work on exposing an evil chief that does not care about his employees , only a select few BKA as the 'kool aide gang" ,they are a backstabbing group of pompous jackazzes, and are your continued critics.... :cop: FU$# 'EM and continue to report the evils of this pathetic regime. :cop:
    Award winning? LOL Hey look Mike, your one fan from FMPD gave you props!!! :snicker: They are the same fool feeding you dumb internal issues that occur everywhere. You take em and inject them with spin and drama... Ooooohhhhh how rewarding this must be for you. Targeting those sworn to protect. Mistakes are made in every profession. You are a sad soul just like those that feed you the crap that you love. Peace out losers..... I have lots of high paid overtime to do!

Definitely one of the homo's from psb

Perhaps the mod can explain why the post about the Lieutenant with the past issue with prescription was deleted? A sustained IA public record.

WOW!! SOUNDS SO FAMILIAR, DOESN'T IT..?????
    A Fort Myers Police officer has been suspended for 80 hours without pay and will receive random monthly drug testing for six months for failing a drug test, according to a police internal affairs investigation report.

Lt. Jeffery Bernice will also serve a six-month suspension as SWAT commander.

Bernice took the drug test on June 18, and the test came back positive of the prescription drug Butalbital, according to the report.

Bernice told investigators the only prescription drug he was on was for asthma. Butalbital is a pain reliever and sedative used to relieve mild to moderate pain and tension headaches, according to the report.

Bernice told investigators his wife had given him the pill in mid June, because his neck and head were hurting.

He told investigators he took the pill without inquiring what it was and did not know it was his wife’s prescription medication.

Police Chief Doug Baker said in a statement the police department will not be participating in interviews to avoid further embarrassment to Bernice
    (kool aide gang has it's privledges)

I guess what's even more ironic is that we also work for the same guys that we arrest everyday too..!!!

At Least Mason was found NOT GUILTY & was later Acquitted, Bernice admitted to committing a third degree felony & still works here!!!
    :devil: Ta Dah :devil:

Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast