SuperUnion - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: SuperUnion

Re: SuperUnion

Howard you are going about this all wrong...We need to tempt these people where we know there weaknesses lie. Yes, I know most of you don't know, but lie is one of those words in the English language that comes with two meanings.

Hit them with Hot girls, just look at these reactions. If you keep them occupied enough, a beauty like this should be worth, 6% across the board???

Now I know where the district comes up with 2.25%, that is the number that economists use for the fiscal cliff. If you are uninformed watch the evening news. It affects all of us. The fiscal economic depression will grow to a minimum of 3.75% in 2013, leaving us with a shortfall of 1.5% compounded by three years of receiving no raises roughly 4.5%. That is what they do not understand. The middle class will get slaughtered if this nation goes over the fiscal cliff. Not that by any standards we are middle class citizens with our pay!!!

now we have to pay for our insurance?

Of course your insurance is going up??? Here is more news, your pay is going down. Now a word from our sponsor!!!

That Santa Claus looks familiar. Alright everyone the contract negotiations are over. We will all be getting coals in our stockings for Christmas. Great job Howard you continue to do an awesome job. Merry Xmas

What happened to this years Xmas party. Is it because CH is not around. Its OK Howie, we can still have a Xmas party and you can invite him over like always, you *****.

Howard you still suck

As I said before the Xmas party is at CH house hosted by him and MA. There supplying all the entertainment. NF. JS. and their followers. Anything goes. **** Howard's party. There's going to be 100 different flavors there.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314