And the new Director is... - Page 7
Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Re: And the new Director is...

Actually, Angus Butler would be an outstanding MDPD director!

Really?? This guy only got promoted because his kiss a** bud - Jimmy White Gloves. Lets see the qualities; golfer - check, wife works at POAT - check, helps cover Annette's OT - check, keeps POAT workers on the payroll in CID - check, should have been fired for drinking on duty while a LT in Midwest - check, really hasn't done much postive in his career - check, and no backbone - check. Yepp, he has all the qualities to be a good Director :snicker: Wonder if he can fit into the gloves, cry on demand, bully, be a hypocrite and last longer than the last Clown :devil:

So in the opinion of most frequent posters; particularly # 305, who would be a candidate the majority might support? I still favor Naim!

Sorry I don't see any inside candidates. Hey about Joe Martinez?

C’mon man, are you a serious poster or not.

Heard a new name...John Brooks now Chief of Sunrise. He came from Miami after many years but I don't know if he worked with Gimenez. Also I thought there was an issue of some sort. I still hear Bill or Charles Press, Frank Fernandez or Ricky Gomez.

Yes, John did work with Gimenez. He was the guy in the front seat during the Elian raid - remember. He then left the City to work for BSO under Jenne who was arrested. He does have some top qualities such as never around, drinks, plays golf, womanizer, drinks, likes kiss a**es, drinks, golfs, likes flashy unmarked police cars (his lights up like a christmas tree), collects multiple pensions, golfs and did I mention drinks :snicker: Yes sir, he will make a fine candidate and perhaps we can match him up with the list of incompetents that are noted above

Banned

After seeing his involvement with the Elian Gonzales thing and with Superbowl 41, I'm not a big fan of John Brooks but I'm willing to keep an open mind.

He was just doing what the Democrats, Reno & Clinton, told him to do. The GOP would have never let that happen.

How about Brook’s well documented negative behavior during the 2003 FTAA fiasco? No, Gimenez needs a person that will bring calmness to MDPD, knows the environment, has a well-established history within the agency and most importantly, will execute Gimenez’ directions. That is why I insist it will be Naim.

Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast