Frank Rubino has many supporters!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Frank Rubino has many supporters!!

[quote=not so fat]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Jim Melo":17iviycv
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I'm so observant that I can say the only reason he has so many people lining the streets is because they don't have jobs.
    You must be talking about Ep's camp because the people I spoke to were current, LEO's, Court Officers and Corrections...Wrong again.

By the way did anyone read the rules on carrying a concealed weapon to a polling site? Or is JM above the law???
    I not only follow the law I also read it and understand it. Obviously you have not. The law states carry a weopon into a polling place. I like how you twist it to read
    to a polling place. I never went into the building nor did I vote. You people will try anything. Better luck next time. Hey fat boy when is the last time you seen a tred mill. You should concentrate more on yourself than on me.

As always my name

Jim

I wonder if I could of went to the library today if that would of been legal. Now there is something for you to think about. Would I be entering a polling place or the library.
    Who are you calling fat boy? Who is that you thought wrote that.[/quote:17iviycv]
    Oh please don't tell me this is like the song.

Heard it from a friend who......Heard it from a friend who....Heard it from another....etc

But that is the way you people work. No evidence just rumors from a group of idiots.

As always my name

Jim

Thats because Melo Yello is scared of his own shadow, thats why he needs protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Thats because Melo Yello is scared of his own shadow, thats why he needs protection.
    I bet you would not say that to his face. Trust me I have seen him in action and he did not need a gun. So say as you wish, he has nothing to prove to anyone. But it sure would be funny to see you tell him to his face.

Then your a puss too, just like he is.

Report this postReply with quoteRe: Frank Rubino For Sheriff
    by GO FR » 06/29/12 17:23:26

Not a fan wrote:
    He forgot where he came from as he promoted. He has a temper and was involved in many domestics with his wife. He has a bad temper. Other than that he was ok if he liked you.

You are full of crap u flunky

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123