Eddie Pope is running - Page 109
Page 109 of 111 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1105

Re: Eddie Pope is running

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Welll at least that's one vote for EP. Don't know who your are talking to but he will be lucky just.to finish fourth.
    If you believe that, why did you show up last night, so upset. YOU ARE SCARED.

meet your NEW SHERIFF, POPE

Quote Originally Posted by The Pope
    Welll at least that's one vote for EP. Don't know who your are talking to but he will be lucky just.to finish fourth.

Pope is the scared one. You can see it on his face when ever anyone asks him a question and he has to go off script. His eyes dart around the room as he searches for Jim to give him some input. It's almost cute. Prummell has his wife and Pope has Jim. Of the two I'd have to say Mrs. Prummell is much better looking and strangely seems to be better informed than Jim.

Pope is the scared one. You can see it on his face when ever anyone asks him a question and he has to go off script. His eyes dart around the room as he searches for Jim to give him some input. It's almost cute. Prummell has his wife and Pope has Jim. Of the two I'd have to say Mrs. Prummell is much better looking and strangely seems to be better informed than Jim.
    "Prummell has his wife and Pope has Jim" And FR has a pack of unemployed mad dogs.

"Prummell has his wife and Pope has Jim" And FR has a pack of unemployed mad dogs.
    You left out Sapp. He has the good ole boys. That's our choices folks. May God help us. The next few years are going to be fun if you work for the CCSO.

That's a funny statement coming from the camp where JM is the loudest voice.

Let's see disgruntled current or former emplyees, good ole boys, and a school teacher. I'll go with the school teacher since she knows how to deal with rooms full of unruly children. Form what I've seen here that is a skill you need for the CCSO. :snicker: :lol:

This is the best you can do. Did you mean Pope scares you? You must be one of those people that comes to work and does not earn their pay check. You must be one that has flown under the radar and must worry about their future. Good reason for your fears. That has been part of what you call Pope's script from the start....getting rid of the dead weight. And by the way he did not need any help from me...it is obvious who you are.

As always my name

Jim

JM , again you're having a battle of wits with THE unarmed &(unemployed) :cop:

I love it when your number is called out. You sure get quiet.

As always my name

Jim

Pope is the scared one. You can see it on his face when ever anyone asks him a question and he has to go off script. His eyes dart around the room as he searches for Jim to give him some input.
    Give him the credit; FR wasn't even there. :shock:

Page 109 of 111 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 LastLast