PRUMMELL FOR SHERIFF - Page 23
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Bye Prummell

Quote Originally Posted by Imposter
    Well if you want to call facts excuses you're living in a sad world. If you like that lets see what happens when I dig up the posts with proof of Ed's DVI's and failure to complete FTO information. We'll see who is making the excuses then.
    Turn out the lights, the party's over. The fact that you trusted BC shows how "educated' you are. So much for the IMPAC degree.

Re: PRUMMELL FOR SHERIFF

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I just got around to seeing the paper showing BP on the front page giving out a certificate to an inmate at the jail. Was there no one else available who actually works in the jail say a major or a captain for this photo op? Or maybe the jail employee who oversaw this program and did all of the work? Looks like another bit of free campaign advertisement compliments of admin. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought this especially since his title is captain over west road patrol. He must have just been in the neighborhood huh. How convenient.
    Talk about using your official position for political gain.

Quote Originally Posted by NOTSOFAST
    I just got around to seeing the paper showing BP on the front page giving out a certificate to an inmate at the jail. Was there no one else available who actually works in the jail say a major or a captain for this photo op? Or maybe the jail employee who oversaw this program and did all of the work? Looks like another bit of free campaign advertisement compliments of admin. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought this especially since his title is captain over west road patrol. He must have just been in the neighborhood huh. How convenient.
    At least it’s more tasteful than using Denise Amber Lee’s murder to get a free interview and publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by NOTSOFAST
    At least it’s more tasteful than using Denise Amber Lee’s murder to get a free interview and publicity.
    As you talk so much you know so little. Prummell touted the Demise Amber Lee murder at a forum already. About his involvement and assigned detectives and actively searching. Give it a break. Nathan is even on television for Paige. As far as her death not being used for politics.....tell another story. Hurtful to the family......Really? Speaking out of both sides of you mouth makes you look stupid.....or maybe you are.

As always my name

Jim

You're the stupid one Jim if you can't see the differance between answering a question at a forum and actively using her murder to get an interview, publicity, and votes.

Jim, it's amazing how much you've changed in four years. Back in 2008 you ran as a Democrat and were defeated. Now you're back in 2012 backing Pope a Republican. It is a pretty good stratagy though. Pope could never win in the Primary against one strong candidate. His only hope is the General where several candidates are splitting up the vote.

BP now has HER doing the talking for him in the radio ad. ops: She IS a much better speaker. :lol:
    Bet he creates a job for her. :P

Another free bit of political advertisement I see for BP in the latest jail press release. He must be quite literally fishing for more of the public’s vote by using the bait in this article but I hope his hook comes up empty. Kind of fitting that his picture is associated with the new worm farm though. Good thing he was wearing green so that everyone can tell him apart from the product in the white buckets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouthpiece
    BP now has HER doing the talking for him in the radio ad. ops: She IS a much better speaker. :lol:
    Bet he creates a job for her. :P

I bet they put her in training since she knows "EVERYTHING"

JM just shows what a **** Pope really is. He's the best thin going for the other candidates

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast