EP's illegal raffle - Page 21
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Re: EP's illegal raffle

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Maybe we should vote for EP. Once him and JM are in we can sue for "hostile work environment" and all become rich. :devil:
    That and with strippers backing him the department Christmas parties would be a lot more interesting.
    Come to find out in the Charlotte Sun editorials today there was a "Pawn Shop" owner and her husband (the husband who for a lack of better terms IS a convicted felon....Federal Tax Evasion charges) who claim they are "well respected in the community" I call them thieves.....who are backing Pope. As for JM, EP being his dog in this hunt may not get him a Command Staff position, but looking at the big picture he may get "favorable treatment" when the Sheriff's Office comes out to inspect the wreckers and facility per the S.O. policy to be on the rotation list.......JM is hiding his supreme motives for backing EP and I am positive in reading his posts he is not really looking out for those who really stand to suffer if the wrong person becomes Sheriff......the front line deputies, the ones that really matter!!! I expect by reading his posts and the responses back to him he doesn't have many friends at the S.O. And JM don't bring up DR and her husband in reference to the wrecker inspections.....that part of the problem within the S.O. ended with very little fan fair yesterday, old news!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest2010
    Maybe we should vote for EP. Once him and JM are in we can sue for "hostile work environment" and all become rich. :devil:
    That and with strippers backing him the department Christmas parties would be a lot more interesting.
    Come to find out in the Charlotte Sun editorials today there was a "Pawn Shop" owner and her husband (the husband who for a lack of better terms IS a convicted felon....Federal Tax Evasion charges) who claim they are "well respected in the community" I call them thieves.....who are backing Pope. As for JM, EP being his dog in this hunt may not get him a Command Staff position, but looking at the big picture he may get "favorable treatment" when the Sheriff's Office comes out to inspect the wreckers and facility per the S.O. policy to be on the rotation list.......JM is hiding his supreme motives for backing EP and I am positive in reading his posts he is not really looking out for those who really stand to suffer if the wrong person becomes Sheriff......the front line deputies, the ones that really matter!!! I expect by reading his posts and the responses back to him he doesn't have many friends at the S.O. And JM don't bring up DR and her husband in reference to the wrecker inspections.....that part of the problem within the S.O. ended with very little fan fair yesterday, old news!!!!!
    Gates are open and the idiots escaped again. I have been out of the wrecker business for almost three months now. If you only had a clue.

As always my name

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Guest2010
    Come to find out in the Charlotte Sun editorials today there was a "Pawn Shop" owner and her husband (the husband who for a lack of better terms IS a convicted felon....Federal Tax Evasion charges) who claim they are "well respected in the community" I call them thieves.....who are backing Pope. I expect by reading his posts and the responses back to him he doesn't have many friends at the S.O.
    Guest, you sound like a serious rerun of BC. Don't throw words around like "Federal" and "felon" if you have no proof. So, are your bigot friends better than honest businessfolk? Once again your shelter of BS is toppling down. When it does; we'll see the bad apart from the worst, and you'll realize then who your "friends" are.

Rabino's Raffle

On March the 24th 2012, Frank Rabino ran a raffle at Blackwidow Harley Davidson! Fact! It was advertised in several local Biker Mag's and many fliers were handed out. It stated there would be a 50/50 raffle, a pay off for the best hand and the worst hand. There were also prizes given out back at the Dealershop. Last week F.R. flat out lied to the 150 plus people sitting in on the forum at the Cultual Center. When he was asked he denied that he got any money from the run but a donation was given to his campaign.
    He then attacked Candidate Ed Pope with several untruths and verble character assassinations. F.R. is a poor example of a L.E.O.

As a rule, the person doingthe most mudslinging by any candidate in any election, is the poorest choice for that position. I went on that Campain fund raiser in person. When I saw who it was for I decided I would not participate and changed my choice for the next Charlotte Co, Sheriff.
    Some of you know who I am, so just come and see the evidence.

I saw another EP sign in front of a business that is known for cashing stolen checks, stolen and forged treasury checks, etc. Another classy business.

Keep up the good work! :devil:

I saw another EP sign in front of a business that is known for cashing stolen checks, stolen and forged treasury checks, etc. Another classy business.

Keep up the good work! :devil:

There is only one reason that you make up this shit and that is because you can not be held accountable by not using your name. Your my hero............

As always my name

Jim

A vacant building A-HOLE :roll:

There is only one reason that you make up this shit and that is because you can not be held accountable by not using your name
    Really? Check the gas station/convenience store that EP has a sign in front of. Then check how many complaints the S.O. took of fraudulent checks being cahsed at said store....

I don't make shit up, my name is not EP or JM.

Ep's backers are the same businesses we spend the most time at. PERIOD !

Four more days and you guys can all crawl back under the rock from whence you came.

There is only one reason that you make up this shit and that is because you can not be held accountable by not using your name
    Really? Check the gas station/convenience store that EP has a sign in front of. Then check how many complaints the S.O. took of fraudulent checks being cahsed at said store....

I don't make shit up, my name is not EP or JM.

Ep's backers are the same businesses we spend the most time at. PERIOD !

Four more days and you guys can all crawl back under the rock from whence you came.
    It is a shame that you may have had to work for a change. Isn't that what you get paid to do answer complaints? Again I my challenge is always open I can prove my posts and have stamped my name on them. I still don't see your name just a bunch of bullshit.

I'm waiting.

As always my name

Jim

Jim, if pope wins you have alot of things you posted on here that can be used against you if you become LEO again. I would calm it down a little bit and take a deep breath. I wouldn't want my Undersheriff talking this way to everyone. Citizens also read this, very unprofessional.

-Citizen of Charlotte County

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast