Rubino's Raffle & Poker Run - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Rubino's Raffle & Poker Run

If FR was smart he would have his Facebook wall scant of this:

I want to thank everyone who participated in the Poker run fund raiser this Saturday... A special thanks to Armand of Black Widow Harley Davidson, Karen and Joe from MS Rascals Looney Bin, and most of all my campaign team. THANK YOU!
    But you know what they say, some things never change.

I was appalled by FR lying to my face when asked, with proof in hand, of his poker run that was held March 24, 2012. I personally attended that event on said date and witnessed prizes and poker hands awarded money for the best and worst hand.

He immediately tried to say that I was sent to him by Mr. Pope. He attacked Mr. Pope, calling him a liar when the fact is, I had initially looked at FR as my candidate! He has lost not only my vote, but everybody I have talked to about his candidacy.

FR has the inability to be honest about his reputation. There is a lack of character and integrity in my opinion.

I have not decided on my candidate but I can assure you FR has fallen off my list. :x

FR's people are laying low and staying under the radar hoping this too will pass. Well it won't, me and my false report are here to stay. Funny how witnesses are falling from the sky that were there. Even a fellow Marine commented. Well I guess the ole cliche is correct. "What goes around comes around". I am sure I will have several veterans follow me. Truth and integrity is important.

As always my name

Jim

When questioned, FR assured us everything was legal. I have 5 witnesses so far that were there that day. I guess I'll call FDLE tomorrow.

FR had clearly amassed his argument in preperation. And with it came some familiar rhetoric (oddly) similar to some from this site. He was ready for the shelling and made a shelter of BS. Speaking of which, here's some advice for FR: Don't build your shelter out of BS or it'll come right back down on 'ya. :shock:

He should take Pope's lead and just keep claiming it never happened and even if it did it was all legal. When questioned just keep repeating that. I call it the Sticking the Fingers in Ears and Screaming tactic.

Hey this thread is not EP's Raffle it is Rubino's Poker Run. Are you lost?

As always my name

Jim

Do you really feel the need to respond to every post?

Who are you to tell people where to post...your nastiness and general anger towards everyone who is not supporting EP is growing old.

Can't wait for this election to be over so you and EP can go back to being a non issue.

Re: Rubino's **ILLEGAL** Raffle & Poker Run

If I could go back just a few months, you'd say EP was an issue. By the way I've changed up the title for you, can you keep up? Not with the facts I guess. To address your question: some, as in many things you've got to keep to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Do you really feel the need to respond to every post?

Who are you to tell people where to post...your nastiness and general anger towards everyone who is not supporting EP is growing old.

Can't wait for this election to be over so you and EP can go back to being a non issue.
    Who are you to tell him not to. If he posted on every post wouldnt he be every other poster with no one in between? Damn that hurt my brain. You shitheads keep responding of course he will continue to post. Someone said the other day something about a pot and kettle. DUH

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast