?????

Thread: ?????

?????

EP is gonna run a 55 Million Dollar budget when he could not even run a pizza place for a few months. How comeknow one brings up the Pizza place that went out of business afyter only a few months. I will give EP credit, he made a damn good pizza, just had no business sense.

Re: ?????

The question marks are clue enough, you have no credibility. This looks good: an LEO pizza topped with your buIIsh*t, that's one hell of a pie. When exactly did the two mix?

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Man
    EP is gonna run a 55 Million Dollar budget when he could not even run a pizza place for a few months. How comeknow one brings up the Pizza place that went out of business afyter only a few months. I will give EP credit, he made a damn good pizza, just had no business sense.
    Because of his bad credit, he didn't own the shop. He managed it.

And why did he have bad credit?

Maybe he will be good at managing other peoples money. NOT

Quote Originally Posted by Joker69
    And why did he have bad credit?

Maybe he will be good at managing other peoples money. NOT

Just because you changed your name does not make you smarter. You still have no clue as to what you are talking about. You still have parrot syndrone. I think you caught it from guest.

As always my name

Jim

Just because you changed your name does not make you smarter. You still have no clue as to what you are talking about. You still have parrot syndrone. I think you caught it from guest.

As always my name

Jim
    The question was directed at pizza man, not you. But just like your boy you feel the need to butt in whenever you feel like it.

It's all over but you fail to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker69

As always my name

Jim
    The question was directed at pizza man, not you. But just like your boy you feel the need to butt in whenever you feel like it.

It's all over but you fail to see it.
    When you are asking the person that made a quote you should comment on their quote and not in general. When posted in general it appears the question is open to all. Sorry I got your panties in a wad.

As always my name

Jim

Typical Jim, insults instead of answers when you get to close to the truth about Pope's incompetence. Failed business, foreclosures, DVI's, and a reprimand/dismissed from the CCSO. How's your boy looking now? You feeling like you matter now? The only one that matters in Pope's world is Pope.