Supporters of Prummell - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Supporters of Prummell

Jim was to eager to belittle the guy to read that he was retired LE. He didn't state retired from where or what level. He may just have more insight than Jim gives him credit for. He for sure knows how to read people. As far as the fish farm goes it's an inmate program teaching inmates a skill they can use on the outside and therefore you can use the inmate fund to pay for whatever supplies are needed to maintain it. That is whatever isn't donated. It's a plus that the inmates get to consume the fish. Again the feeding the inmates the fish also allows the program to use the inmate fund. If they were giving to officers or homeless the program wouldn't benifit the inmates and there would be a problem. Years ago prisons and jails all across the country were self sufficient. They grew there own food and livestock. Inmate labor was used and skills were taught to the inmates everything from gardening to butchering livestock. In doing so it put less strain on the public coffers. Personally I would like to see the programs expanded to make the jail more self sufficient. I don't understand why Pope and Rubino are opposed to these types of programs when it seems to be a win win.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Jim was to eager to belittle the guy to read that he was retired LE. He didn't state retired from where or what level. He may just have more insight than Jim gives him credit for. He for sure knows how to read people. As far as the fish farm goes it's an inmate program teaching inmates a skill they can use on the outside and therefore you can use the inmate fund to pay for whatever supplies are needed to maintain it. That is whatever isn't donated. It's a plus that the inmates get to consume the fish. Again the feeding the inmates the fish also allows the program to use the inmate fund. If they were giving to officers or homeless the program wouldn't benifit the inmates and there would be a problem. Years ago prisons and jails all across the country were self sufficient. They grew there own food and livestock. Inmate labor was used and skills were taught to the inmates everything from gardening to butchering livestock. In doing so it put less strain on the public coffers. Personally I would like to see the programs expanded to make the jail more self sufficient. I don't understand why Pope and Rubino are opposed to these types of programs when it seems to be a win win.
    1. I did not belittle anyone. If one comments on this site and does not expect an answer back that should not be here. If you would like to believe they were a civilian that is up to you. You post here you are fair game. Also how do you know it was a guy?

2. Any citizen that states they don't give a crap if the deputies get a raise and calls it BS deserves the same respect he has given the profession. If they were retired law enforcement that would of shown a hell of a lot more respect. Upon reading their post again I should of called them an idiot.

3. If you would like to question my knowledge on the inmate welfare fund have at it. The program would be fine if the inmate fund did not put up the money to start it or maintain it. There is nothing wrong with the inmates working a county farm and that fam supplementing the cost of feeding the inmates. However when the inmate funds are maintaining the farm and the county monies are not like Prummell has stated it is wrong.

Any more question?

As always my name

Jim

I’ll respond to three because honestly the rest of it is drivel. First off I don’t question your knowledge of the inmate welfare fund just your motives. Seems like you're against whatever Prummell is for. You don't have to draw that sharp of a contrast. These types of programs are becoming popular again in many parts of the country. It is a program that directly benefits the inmates so therefore the inmate welfare fund can be utilized. I would prefer this over using taxpayer money, wouldn’t you? You’re teaching inmates a job skill and helping to supplement their food needs. In addition changes have been made to Florida Statutes and the Administrative code over the years before and since you departure concerning uses of the inmate welfare fund. Like I said before I can’t understand the opposition to this. If it teaches them a specialized skill that they can get a good job on the outside with it may just reduce recidivism. That would be a very good thing for the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Melo
    1. I did not belittle anyone. If one comments on this site and does not expect an answer back that should not be here. If you would like to believe they were a civilian that is up to you. You post here you are fair game. Also how do you know it was a guy?

2. Any citizen that states they don't give a crap if the deputies get a raise and calls it BS deserves the same respect he has given the profession. If they were retired law enforcement that would of shown a hell of a lot more respect. Upon reading their post again I should of called them an idiot.

3. If you would like to question my knowledge on the inmate welfare fund have at it. The program would be fine if the inmate fund did not put up the money to start it or maintain it. There is nothing wrong with the inmates working a county farm and that fam supplementing the cost of feeding the inmates. However when the inmate funds are maintaining the farm and the county monies are not like Prummell has stated it is wrong.

Any more question?

As always my name

Jim
    Support team EP/JM, endorsed by the inmates and strippers of Charlotte County.

Quote Originally Posted by Inmates

Any more question?

As always my name

Jim
    Support team EP/JM, endorsed by the inmates and strippers of Charlotte County.
    It is a damn shame that you are limited by your intelligence and have exceeded you abilities and limitations. That is the best response you can come up with?

As always my name

Jim

It is a damn shame that you are limited by your intelligence and have exceeded you abilities and limitations. That is the best response you can come up with?

As always my name

Jim
    Jim is speaking from eperience. It's one of the things that contributed to his downfall at the jail. He had exceeded his abilities when he made Captain though some say it was before that. The only way he could remain relevent and not have others see he didn't have a clue was to put everyone else down, hence the threats and other bad behavior. He saw people that started way after he did surpassing him. They had drive, education, and intelligence where he had only drive. In that way he has found a kindred spirit with Ed Pope.

As always my name

Jim
    Jim is speaking from eperience. It's one of the things that contributed to his downfall at the jail. He had exceeded his abilities when he made Captain though some say it was before that. The only way he could remain relevent and not have others see he didn't have a clue was to put everyone else down, hence the threats and other bad behavior. He saw people that started way after he did surpassing him. They had drive, education, and intelligence where he had only drive. In that way he has found a kindred spirit with Ed Pope.
    Nothing like starting my day with an idiot. You spew off about threats and other bad behavior and have not provided any details. If you knew me or anything about me you would of at least checked my incentive pay and see if I had any education. However, like others before you, you will come and go. You better hurry to work now and help feed the catfish.

As always my name

Jim

[quote=Jim Melo]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Jim Melo":k4ddxooc

As always my name

Jim
    Nothing like starting my day with an idiot. You spew off about threats and other bad behavior and have not provided any details. If you knew me or anything about me you would of at least checked my incentive pay and see if I had any education. However, like others before you, you will come and go. You better hurry to work now and help feed the catfish.

As always my name

Jim[/quote:k4ddxooc]
    Na, it's my day off. I just can't help but to get up the same time every day. Thanks for your concern though. If I thought there was a chance in hell that you'd be coming back I would be glad to provide details. It would take up several pages here. Your exploits were legendary. The list of those you wronged is equally as long.

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Jim Melo":3404nzos

As always my name

Jim

As always my name

Jim
    Na, it's my day off. I just can't help but to get up the same time every day. Thanks for your concern though. If I thought there was a chance in hell that you'd be coming back I would be glad to provide details. It would take up several pages here. Your exploits were legendary. The list of those you wronged is equally as long.[/quote:3404nzos]
    You talk a lot of trash. I will give you the same challange that I gave others. Name them. You see you can't because you only know how to spread rumors.

As always my name

Jim

Jim does nothing but talk smack about the current admin but when asked to produce facts all you get is static. Where's your proof that the fish farm in violating the law as you have eluded. Talk about spreading rumors, you're the king of it. Before you go accusing someone of committing a criminal act you better be able to back it up.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast