Supporters of Prummell - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Supporters of Prummell

The next time you update your list of supporters of Prummell my name will be on it. I'm sending him a check today.

With all do respect with reference to FR, I do not think he is manipulating the seniors, he is speaking the truth. Florida is notorious for scams against the elderly and SW Florida tops the list. The amount of cases the S.O. gets with reference to this scams is staggering and yet the Economic Crimes Unit is the smallest out of most of the agencies in this area.

Also there is a need to educate the elderly that right now is lacking. I believe FR when he says he will put the seniors on the top of his list and look forward to having his support.

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Melo
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ah Ah Ah":15qlr6nd
    Will Mrs BP be taking the new $95,000 position at the SO, or will he promote from within someone to be with him all day and correct him when he has a brain fart :?:
    No that spot's reserved for Major KD from what I heard the other day.
    This is the fourth time she had to bring him back on track. It really is kind of cute. But what do you expect when you are out of your league and you do not know what you are talking about.

As always my name

Jim
    So, you're saying his wife should be the one running? Wasn't there but considering it was a homeowners association I'm betting the questions were off the wall and poorly informed. Either that or plants from other campaigns that get there information from sites like this on. I did hear that Pope sounded like an idiot just babbling campaign rhetoric.[/quote:15qlr6nd]

That is funny stuff right there. First off if you were not a member you were not allowed to speak. Oh my bad only Prummells wife was allowed to help hubby when his brain freezes. So much for what you know or thought you knew.

As always my name

Jim

[quote=HOA]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Melo
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ah Ah Ah":2m0ijx5u
    Will Mrs BP be taking the new $95,000 position at the SO, or will he promote from within someone to be with him all day and correct him when he has a brain fart :?:
    No that spot's reserved for Major KD from what I heard the other day.
    This is the fourth time she had to bring him back on track. It really is kind of cute. But what do you expect when you are out of your league and you do not know what you are talking about.

As always my name

Jim
    So, you're saying his wife should be the one running? Wasn't there but considering it was a homeowners association I'm betting the questions were off the wall and poorly informed. Either that or plants from other campaigns that get there information from sites like this on. I did hear that Pope sounded like an idiot just babbling campaign rhetoric.
    I was there. I'm a member and retired Law Enforcement. The members are poorly informed and that is why they invited the candidates there. Most of the members have no law enforcement experience. Being on the inside you take it for granted that everybody understands. That being said I think Prummell did do the best at answering the questions posed to him. As you said Pope spouted off rhetoric and that was clear to everybody there. Most of it was incorrect on top of that. He needs to get off the raise BS. Most of us regular citizens don't give a crap about raises for deputies. Speaking from experience if you're in this job for the money then you're in it for the wrong reasons. I've also done my homework and have found that our deputies here in Charlotte County are doing pretty well compared to surrounding counties. Heck, they're lucky they haven't gotten a pay cut. Well I'm going to make my coffee now.[/quote:2m0ijx5u]

I was there also. You state that the members are poorly informed yet you state that Pope gave incorrect information. Funny that you got that information from Prummell due to the fact that he got to talk second. Do your homework before you tell things that are untrue. First off Pope is spot on about the catfish farm and the use of inmate funds to maintain it. Believe me there is something fishy there and it is not the cats. No different than leading you to believe that our Federal Inmate population is full speed ahead. There are only 21 inmates from the Feds and when I was the Jail Commander we had a contract for 60. Mr. Prummells approach to tell you how much a meal is costing you per inmate is a number that is made up or let us say estimated. Without a contract demonstrating the cost of each meal over a period of time you will always be guessing or averaging. Your cost will always be goverened by the current economy and not by contract. You also have to understand Prummell only worked in the jail during his grooming period for about three months. He has no clue. Just because he works there does not mean he knows it all. This was demonstrated by his brain freezes that occur during every event. He also states he believes in Community Policing. Putting a officer at your meeting is not Community Policing, so do not be fooled. Bill is a nice guy and a good cop however, I do not believe he is our next Sheriff.

As always my name

Jim

And how would your boy possibly know how the jail is run or what goes on inside never having worked there at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Joker69
    And how would your boy possibly know how the jail is run or what goes on inside never having worked there at all?
    And how would your boy know DS's job he has never been an IT director? See how stupid these questions become. But I do like your name. I'm just not sure which fits you best. Joker or 69.

As always my name

Jim

Why is it you answer a question with a question? You constantly deflect your answers or try to make it about someone else. Because you know the real answer is he has no experience and it would be foolish to believe he can win.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker69
    Why is it you answer a question with a question? You constantly deflect your answers or try to make it about someone else. Because you know the real answer is he has no experience and it would be foolish to believe he can win.
    Deflecting is what Jim does and when that fails he launches insults. Are you beginning to understand why he was fired? Dispite what he says he never speaks the truth he only plays word games. He's the number 1 troll on this site.

And I thought my jokes were bad.

JM, it's one thing to spout off to the LEO'S on this forum, but now you are telling the citizens how their perception or opinion is wrong! MANY posters have said it before and it's more than likely coming true --- you will lose this election for EP!
    Your days are numbered because it looks like more citizens are onto you and your game! EP was a fool to let you be the voice of his campaign!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast