big time screw up - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: big time screw up

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Melo
    Maybe it is from all that time you spent in a patrol car...... I believe sitting in a patrol car 12 hours a day does two thing. I believe the fumes kill brain cells and make you say stupid things and the constant sitting spreads your ass cheeks to allow easy head entry. Would you like to be my first subject?

As alwats my name

Jim
    There you have it folks! A high ranking member of the EP campaign letting us know the campaigns stance on road patrol Deputies. Glad he doesn't have a chance in hell of winning. I would hate to work for someone that so little of my profession. :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Melo
    Maybe it is from all that time you spent in a patrol car...... I believe sitting in a patrol car 12 hours a day does two thing. I believe the fumes kill brain cells and make you say stupid things and the constant sitting spreads your ass cheeks to allow easy head entry. Would you like to be my first subject?

As alwats my name

Jim
    There you have it folks! A high ranking member of the EP campaign letting us know the campaigns stance on road patrol Deputies. Glad he doesn't have a chance in hell of winning. I would hate to work for someone that so little of my profession. :shock:
    Try reading the three post that were posted before this one and you will see the context of the post and the intent.

High ranking....That's some funny stuff there. And don't worry about it you are not professional enough to work for me. I certainly want you less than you want me.

As always my name

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by ****lessTracy
    Neither, over zealous detective. Admin had nothing to do with it.

Arrest first, Investigate later (only if orderd to) depending on who the suspect is. :wink:

At my agency, the main cause of an arrest made like that would be COMSTAT, which has ADMINISTRATION written all over it!

You guys are being too generous calling EP a Road Deputy. He doesn’t rate that high. He’s a bumper chasing ticket writer. Oh I’m sure he knows how to flip the switch to turn the radar on. He can probably even pull out his crayons and draw you a pretty crash diagram, but an actual criminal investigation, please.
    Then you have Jimbo acting like he has some idea about what he’s talking about. His investigative skills were developed in the jail. How hard could that have been? Two inmates in a locked cell together, one of them gets beat up. Who could have done it? Oh but wait a minute, from what I heard Jim enjoyed investigating his fellow officers more than inmates. You actually would score a few points higher on your evaluation with him if you wrote up some fellow officers.

You guys are being too generous calling EP a Road Deputy. He doesn’t rate that high. He’s a bumper chasing ticket writer. Oh I’m sure he knows how to flip the switch to turn the radar on. He can probably even pull out his crayons and draw you a pretty crash diagram, but an actual criminal investigation, please.
    Then you have Jimbo acting like he has some idea about what he’s talking about. His investigative skills were developed in the jail. How hard could that have been? Two inmates in a locked cell together, one of them gets beat up. Who could have done it? Oh but wait a minute, from what I heard Jim enjoyed investigating his fellow officers more than inmates. You actually would score a few points higher on your evaluation with him if you wrote up some fellow officers.

Do you know anything? Can you think independently? Do you have a brain that you can use on your own? Do you even know me? Let me help you with these hard questions. The answer to each is...NO......Everything that you cowardly state is what you heard.

As always my name

Jim

They will both be gone after the election...Ep back to bumper chasing and JM back to towing cars...

It's over....no need to bother with either one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by BOHIKA
    They will both be gone after the election...Ep back to bumper chasing and JM back to towing cars...

It's over....no need to bother with either one of them.
    Practice what you preach you continue to answer everything I write. You can't stand it you must answer me. You will never be able to stop.

As always my name

Jim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12