Ag 4 Life
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ag 4 Life

Lightbulb Ag 4 Life

I happen to be good friends with a local tattoo artiest in the area. He was telling me about someone wanting to get a badge tattooed above there left nipple, with the words "Ag-4-Life" under it. I have heard of putting your career first, but that is a little much, I think.

Re: Ag 4 Life

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I happen to be good friends with a local tattoo artiest in the area. He was telling me about someone wanting to get a badge tattooed above there left nipple, with the words "Ag-4-Life" under it. I have heard of putting your career first, but that is a little much, I think.
    I feel sorry for anyone that has such a low goal in life. I understand getting into a job and starting a family and kind of getting stuck in a job but wanting to do something else, but to have your life goal as Ag-4-Life is IMHO pretty sad. Way to set the bar low, but I guess there is little chance of failure that way.

With a person of this caliber as an Officer it is no wonder people think our agency is a JOKE..........

And with the lowest pay in the State . No raise in over six years . Loss of benefits.
    Loss of K9 , CARL , Marine Unit and cutting back of VACIS and Investigations.
    We think we are a joke too.

Quote Originally Posted by 00spy
    With a person of this caliber as an Officer it is no wonder people think our agency is a JOKE..........

And with the lowest pay in the State . No raise in over six years . Loss of benefits.
    Loss of K9 , CARL , Marine Unit and cutting back of VACIS and Investigations.
    We think we are a joke too.
    You had a marine unit?

Yes we had a Marine Unit . A good Investigator with two boats , one marked and one unmarked. He did a good job patrolling the Shell Fish Aquaculture industry.

[
    With a person of this caliber as an Officer it is no wonder people think our agency is a JOKE..........[/quote]

Your Mom wasn't laughing........ I'm just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Cletus

Your Mom wasn't laughing........ I'm just saying.
    She could not laugh, seeing the smallest wonder in the world caused her to go into speechless shock. She said you should contact Guinness to get into the record books for the one millimeter, or the biggest imagination. Either way you hold the record.

Quote Originally Posted by Yes
    Yes we had a Marine Unit . A good Investigator with two boats , one marked and one unmarked. He did a good job patrolling the Shell Fish Aquaculture industry.
    That is something I did not know. What a great gig that probably was! But I can see where that very limited and specialized enforcement would be turned over to another agency with more manpower and equipment.

This is not meant to be a slam, but I really think Aglaw's days are numbered, at least the roadside inspection stations. Kind of a throwback from years past with no comparable entity in other states.

If this person is who I think it is, it is won of the newest "boys" on the fast track.

This is not meant to be a slam, but I really think Aglaw's days are numbered, at least the roadside inspection stations. Kind of a throwback from years past with no comparable entity in other states. ///

Because no other State is geograpically configured to have this enforcement opportunity.
    AG Law should have a great future but a seeming lack of leadership puts this in doubt.
    As for the new boy on the fast track . If he is the recently promoted Captain from the East Coast. He is exactly the kind of pro Cop leader that we need if we are going to have a future. I hope he stays on the fast track and I wish we had more like him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast