FRANK RUBINO FOR CHARLOTTE COUNTY SHERIFF - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Re: FRANK RUBINO FOR CHARLOTTE COUNTY SHERIFF

See, you’re making an assumption that is what he meant and we all know what happens when you assume. When you look at the whole statement State test doesn’t make any sense. Cameron stated that he failed the police exam so many times he was banned from applying to the academy. Unless Ed did something really strange you usually take the State Test after the academy. I don’t know if it’s still true but at one time if you failed the State test to many times you had to re-attend a state certified academy. Failing the test though wouldn’t prevent you from attending the academy it would require you to attend. State test just doesn’t fit. I did hear from one of the older guys that the CCSO once had their own test that they would administer to candidates wanting the office to put them through the academy someone that’s been here longer than I would have to verify this. If it’s true that may be the test Cameron is referring to. There I go assuming though. The only one that can answer the question is Cameron, or Ed. As Pope’s team has not volunteered any information that would reflect negative on him I guess I’ll wait for Cameron.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    See, you’re making an assumption that is what he meant and we all know what happens when you assume. When you look at the whole statement State test doesn’t make any sense. Cameron stated that he failed the police exam so many times he was banned from applying to the academy. Unless Ed did something really strange you usually take the State Test after the academy. I don’t know if it’s still true but at one time if you failed the State test to many times you had to re-attend a state certified academy. Failing the test though wouldn’t prevent you from attending the academy it would require you to attend. State test just doesn’t fit. I did hear from one of the older guys that the CCSO once had their own test that they would administer to candidates wanting the office to put them through the academy someone that’s been here longer than I would have to verify this. If it’s true that may be the test Cameron is referring to. There I go assuming though. The only one that can answer the question is Cameron, or Ed. As Pope’s team has not volunteered any information that would reflect negative on him I guess I’ll wait for Cameron.
    You are done. You see there was only one reason I even entertained you and that was to gather more information about you. You have failed defense 101. If you were paying attention earlier I shared some of the rules of combat. You must learn your enemy. You are a rookie and know only what you have been told. You have verified nothing and believe what others spew from their unprofessional heads. I have researched and verified and know what I am talking about. By virtue of you own confession you know nothing. So as you assume you have become the ass that you are. Now I invite you to analyze this post.

As always my name

Jim

You know nothing as well my fearful friend and have moved back to insults. You have presented no proof to back up your statement. You have no idea what test Cameron was referencing and made and assumption, or a deliberate attempt to mislead the readers of this thread. So in your own words come back when you’ve checked out your facts my fellow amateur.

You know nothing as well my fearful friend and have moved back to insults. You have presented no proof to back up your statement. You have no idea what test Cameron was referencing and made and assumption, or a deliberate attempt to mislead the readers of this thread. So in your own words come back when you’ve checked out your facts my fellow amateur.

Again I love to play with idiots. Here is your proof my nameless fool.

http://s1169.photobucket.com/albums/r501/nocameron/

Looks like EP completed the academy, was more than a civilian, and completed the FTO progran. I am sure that is what Cameron said right? And pick up your own verbage. I have coined "fearful friend" and "Coward" you have been both and have even been promoted to IDIOT. What did you say your name was. Oh that's right you hide behind guest. That says a lot about you. Enjoy the documents.

As always my name

Jim

Why don't someone repost the document that says EP was seperated from service with the CCSO because FTO was not completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Melo

Looks like EP completed the academy, was more than a civilian, and completed the FTO progran. I am sure that is what Cameron said right? And pick up your own verbage. I have coined "fearful friend" and "Coward" you have been both and have even been promoted to IDIOT. What did you say your name was. Oh that's right you hide behind guest. That says a lot about you. Enjoy the documents.

As always my name

Jim
    This was the same incomplete crap Pope posted some time ago as A Good Start. Everybody knows there is information missing. I'll wait till ? Monday to get the full story. Jim, omition is the same as lying

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Melo

As always my name

Jim
    This was the same incomplete crap Pope posted some time ago as A Good Start. Everybody knows there is information missing. I'll wait till ? Monday to get the full story. Jim, omition is the same as lying
    Makes me wonder if your certificate from the academy is crap. See as stated before you nothing. Check mate.

As always my name

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by STFU
    You are as dumb as Cameron. If banned how did he become a trooper?
    So you are saying the Sheriff lied i the article? Hmmm.

Say goodnight EP supporters, its over.[/quote

And YOUR the one correcting others spelling. :lol: :lol: YOU need to STFU

You Jim have no credibility. Your history of half-truths and BS has insured you that status. An insult from you means nothing perhaps with one of your brainwashed flock, but not the rest of us. I can only trust that the Sheriff will fill in the blanks that you left tomorrow. Will you be able handle the truth?

You Jim have no credibility. Your history of half-truths and BS has insured you that status. An insult from you means nothing perhaps with one of your brainwashed flock, but not the rest of us. I can only trust that the Sheriff will fill in the blanks that you left tomorrow. Will you be able handle the truth?
    I have said it before and I will say it again you would no know the truth if it hit you in the head. And you must be the leader of the pack. I do not have a habit of insulting people you have a habit of being an idiot I just call it how I see it.

As always my name

Jim

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast