FRANK RUBINO FOR CHARLOTTE COUNTY SHERIFF - Page 10
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Re: FRANK RUBINO FOR CHARLOTTE COUNTY SHERIFF

You are as dumb as Cameron. If banned how did he become a trooper?
    So you are saying the Sheriff lied i the article? Hmmm.

Say goodnight EP supporters, its over.

Quote Originally Posted by STFU
    You are as dumb as Cameron. If banned how did he become a trooper?
    So you are saying the Sheriff lied i the article? Hmmm.

Say goodnight EP supporters, its over.
    You are an idiot. Cameron has lied since the last election. He has not kept any of his campaign promises. Are you really part of the SO or just some little bug that crawled out from under a rock.

As always my name

Jim

Has anyone else noticed that Jim never answers a question? It’s not very surprising considering his history. He was trained for what is essentially verbal warfare. Every one of his responses contains classic strategies in verbal judo and other disciplines. He deflects, reflects, distracts, and redirects. He throws in an insult in every reply in order to cause an emotional response. Anybody that has been through basic training will recognize his style. In this post people have posted questions of EP’s work history that were brought up by Cameron’s editorial. Instead of denying them which he knows is useless because the editorial was spot on, so he uses the above tactics. I say that he knows they are true because he and EP accessed EP’s personnel file some months ago. Jim knows all about the incriminating information contained in it. Jim also knows some of the incriminating info on the other candidates from FOI requests EP’s campaign made. The monetary costs for these were included in the financial statements reported to the Supervisor of Elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Has anyone else noticed that Jim never answers a question? It’s not very surprising considering his history. He was trained for what is essentially verbal warfare. Every one of his responses contains classic strategies in verbal judo and other disciplines. He deflects, reflects, distracts, and redirects. He throws in an insult in every reply in order to cause an emotional response. Anybody that has been through basic training will recognize his style. In this post people have posted questions of EP’s work history that were brought up by Cameron’s editorial. Instead of denying them which he knows is useless because the editorial was spot on, so he uses the above tactics. I say that he knows they are true because he and EP accessed EP’s personnel file some months ago. Jim knows all about the incriminating information contained in it. Jim also knows some of the incriminating info on the other candidates from FOI requests EP’s campaign made. The monetary costs for these were included in the financial statements reported to the Supervisor of Elections.
    There you go again. I was not asked any questions. However, I would be happy to anser any question you have only if you can handle the truth. All of the record requests that have been done by me were on Prummell. So much for you knowing anything. Like the statement made before if EP were banned from taking the test again how in the hell die he ever become a trooper. Do you see the lie now? Even when you attempt to strecth the truth it makes it a lie.

You also talk of basic training. I believe you probably never been through basic training because if you had you would show some respect. I do not think you know what the word means much less understand what I am talking about.

As always my name

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Melo
    There you go again. I was not asked any questions. However, I would be happy to anser any question you have only if you can handle the truth. All of the record requests that have been done by me were on Prummell. So much for you knowing anything. Like the statement made before if EP were banned from taking the test again how in the hell die he ever become a trooper. Do you see the lie now? Even when you attempt to strecth the truth it makes it a lie.

You also talk of basic training. I believe you probably never been through basic training because if you had you would show some respect. I do not think you know what the word means much less understand what I am talking about.

As always my name

Jim
    Observe the first line I highlighted, “done by me”. It’s all in the wording. He doesn’t state no other record requests were made just that he only did Prummell’s. The second highlighted part about EP dying I’m unsure if that is a Freudian Slip or just a typo. He then goes on to re ask the previous question and answers the question with another question which isn’t answer at all. He then ends it with the normal JM insult geared to insult the poster's service.
    The only new information gained from JM’s post provided he’s telling the truth is that he did a record request on Prummell. The rest of it was just filler meant only to distract and deflect.
    JM, you’re a pretty good wordsmith, but we’ve all figured out your game.

Why not pick on you every time you get a typo? We've figured youout Danny K.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Melo

As always my name

Jim
    Observe the first line I highlighted, “done by me”. It’s all in the wording. He doesn’t state no other record requests were made just that he only did Prummell’s. The second highlighted part about EP dying I’m unsure if that is a Freudian Slip or just a typo. He then goes on to re ask the previous question and answers the question with another question which isn’t answer at all. He then ends it with the normal JM insult geared to insult the poster's service.
    The only new information gained from JM’s post provided he’s telling the truth is that he did a record request on Prummell. The rest of it was just filler meant only to distract and deflect.
    JM, you’re a pretty good wordsmith, but we’ve all figured out your game.

If you are going to correct my posts you ought to find all the mistakes. I did not spell answer correctly.

I must apoligize for answering a question with a question. Let me try harder this time.

Ed Pope would never of became a trooper if he was banned from taking the state exam. Therefore the banning statement made from Cameron could not be correct.

Is that better for the English teacher. Oh my bad I think I may have ended this with an insult.

As always my name

Jim

Well let’s go over Jim’s newest post. Again he states that in Cameron’s editorial that he stated that Pope failed the State exam. Well that’s not exactly what Cameron stated in his editorial. What Cameron said was police exam. I have no idea what he’s talking about there, but he did not say State exam. He may mean academy entrance exams or FBAT, but that would just be a guess. It was a spot of ambiguity in Cameron’s editorial so I’m sure that’s why Jim decided to jump on it. Jim figures if he can cast doubt on one part he can cast doubt on the whole article. At most Cameron needs to clarify his statement. As others have already promised to call Monday I guess we’ll find out tomorrow. Again it shows Jim to be a very good word smith. Change what you call things to something that sounds similar, but has a very different meaning when taken into context. Nice effort Jim, you are good.

Well let’s go over Jim’s newest post. Again he states that in Cameron’s editorial that he stated that Pope failed the State exam. Well that’s not exactly what Cameron stated in his editorial. What Cameron said was police exam. I have no idea what he’s talking about there, but he did not say State exam. He may mean academy entrance exams or FBAT, but that would just be a guess. It was a spot of ambiguity in Cameron’s editorial so I’m sure that’s why Jim decided to jump on it. Jim figures if he can cast doubt on one part he can cast doubt on the whole article. At most Cameron needs to clarify his statement. As others have already promised to call Monday I guess we’ll find out tomorrow. Again it shows Jim to be a very good word smith. Change what you call things to something that sounds similar, but has a very different meaning when taken into context. Nice effort Jim, you are good.
    You missed the word banned. That is the entire point. Being banned would mean not able to test again. Plus the only tests that EP failed was the state exam. That has never been denied. If anyone is playing word games it is you.

As always my name

Jim

You missed the word banned. That is the entire point. Being banned would mean not able to test again. Plus the only tests that EP failed was the state exam. That has never been denied. If anyone is playing word games it is you.
    How many times did he fail it?

And wasn't he subsequently dismissed from the Sheriff's Office because of it?

And now he wants to run the agency....

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast