FRANK RUBINO FOR CHARLOTTE COUNTY SHERIFF - Page 9
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Re: FRANK RUBINO FOR CHARLOTTE COUNTY SHERIFF

Give it a rest already. No money was collected. It did not happen. Period. You and EP are losing steam. I am sure everyone here is tired of your abuse and your insults. There is a reason you are no longer with the Sheriff's Office and in my humble opinion you did nothing but hurt EP's chance at success.

Maybe in 2016.....

Another couple of weeks FR will be Sheriff and you can find something else to occupy your time.

Quote Originally Posted by STFU
    Give it a rest already. No money was collected. It did not happen. Period. You and EP are losing steam. I am sure everyone here is tired of your abuse and your insults. There is a reason you are no longer with the Sheriff's Office and in my humble opinion you did nothing but hurt EP's chance at success.

Maybe in 2016.....

Another couple of weeks FR will be Sheriff and you can find something else to occupy your time.
    You ought to follow your screen name and do it. You always prove my point. It is OK for the Frank team to continually harass EP about it but you do not want to discuss the Poker Run or 50/50 that was planned by the FR team. By the way there was money collected for the poker run. Why else would the participants be thanked? Anyway the point that needs to be made that your team has made on numerous occassion is you do not have to do it, just plan it. Or are your people full of crap as usual? And whom did I insult a fearful idiot behind a screen name. Now you can STFU.

As always my name

Jim

Maybe I will just make a separate thread about this.

Please do....Let's talk more about EP's raffle for a firearm...Wonder how many convicted felons bought tickets. NICE.

You may want to talk to FR....I will write it slow for you, no money was collectd. When FR found out about the business wanting to do the run he immediately shut it down.

Let's move on shall we.

Please do....Let's talk more about EP's raffle for a firearm...Wonder how many convicted felons bought tickets. NICE.
    To suggest that many convicted felons bought tickets for a firearm Raffle is ignorance. You should know if you're an LEO because even YOU have to go through the background check through FDLE before you can have the firearm you purchase or WIN in a Raffle.

P.S.: The limit to the infinity dot is only three, and next time please use the right punctuation mark. Would you?

YOU have to go through the background check through FDLE before you can have the firearm you purchase or WIN in a Raffle
    I did not say anyone won the raffle (firearm), I said purchased a ticket.

Thanks for paying attention.

Your dream of coming back is all but over James. Hope you didn't sell your tow truck. You're going to need it. Maybe you can find another stand in four years from now with a little better resume. Then again anyone that smart would have nothing to do with you. I think you topped out with Ed.

Give it a rest already. No money was collected. It did not happen. Period.
    Great defence we have here from the FR campaign. You're not humble but a bumbling idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by The Turnkey
    Then again anyone that smart would have nothing to do with you. I think you topped out with Ed.
    What a way to insult someone's family and friends. :evil: The door is closing; don't let it hit you in the @ss.

Wow I sure found some buttons here. Maybe I will just keep pushing them. For the one that stated that I never made an arrest in my life really does not know me or anything about my past. But what else is new.

As far as not having an event I find it very strange to post a thank you on your facebook to everyone that participated in the event two days after the event. Plus the statue is clear you do not have to conduct only plan. At least that is what you said about Pope and his so called raffle.

Sucks to be at the other end of the stick don't it.

As always my name

Jim

At least that is what you said about Pope and his so called raffle.
    I believe money was collected for his raffle, no?

FR thanked everyone for the time and effort even though it never took place.

Did you read the article today? Kind of embarrassing no? Couldn't pass the test so he was banned from the academy?

Misuse of equipment and untruthfulness?

Backing the right horse there JM.

At least that is what you said about Pope and his so called raffle.
    I believe money was collected for his raffle, no?

FR thanked everyone for the time and effort even though it never took place.

Did you read the article today? Kind of embarrassing no? Couldn't pass the test so he was banned from the academy?

Misuse of equipment and untruthfulness?

Backing the right horse there JM.
    You are as dumb as Cameron. If banned how did he become a trooper?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast