Signs - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Signs

Re: Signs

Hey DK, "one and the same"; not one in the same. Your teacher should have kicked you out or retained you in 2nd grade.

http://photobucket.com/strippersforpope
    That is funny. Friends of Ed get a free dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Strippers for Pope
    Great picture. Did that come from the CCSO cam? Just wondering?

As always my name

Jim

Is that free dance for real and if it is where can I get a shirt? Another thing do you get to pick which girl? Which one is Ed's and Jim's favorite?

Quote Originally Posted by Just wondering
    Is that free dance for real and if it is where can I get a shirt? Another thing do you get to pick which girl? Which one is Ed's and Jim's favorite?
    And someone asked me how old I was.

As always my name

Jim

[quote=Jim Melo]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Strippers for Pope":3tcp170d

As always my name

Jim[/quote:3tcp170d]
    By the angle I'd have to say no. My guess, from the looks of it that it was taken from a distance with a telephoto lens. The file size would suggest a high megapixel digital camera.
    Which one of your staff members got that spot for you? It doesn't look good to the general public. Unless that's your trying to appeal to the strip club patron base it was a dumb move politically.

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Melo
    Quote Originally Posted by "Strippers for Pope":34o6xmlw

As always my name

Jim
    By the angle I'd have to say no. My guess, from the looks of it that it was taken from a distance with a telephoto lens. The file size would suggest a high megapixel digital camera.
    Which one of your staff members got that spot for you? It doesn't look good to the general public. Unless that's your trying to appeal to the strip club patron base it was a dumb move politically.[/quote:34o6xmlw]

Your comments show the intilect and professionism of the current administration. The Sheriff is suppose to protect and serve all of the citizens. It appears that you have already choose not to in the case of Emerald City, Boomers, Chubby'z and others. It is the mindset that was established by your superiors and of course bleeds down through the ranks. No one seemed to mind when Boomers was a special detail and the money was there. Remember it was your administration that cut it out. I am sure each of these enties may be interested in bringing that back. I know for a fact Boomers would. You see that is where you are all missing the boat. EP wants to mend the bridges and look out for the deputies at all corners of this community. Not just the ones that write the big checks. I would hope nothing happened at Emeralds that was serious even this forum could aid in their lawsuit. What a thought.........

As always my name

Jim

Looks like someone didn't want that picture posted. Seems the mod didn't see problem with it. Now who could have wanted it taken down? Not Jim because he's fine with EP being connected with a strip club. How many calls for service has the CCSO recieved from all the businesses Jim mentioned? How mant fights, stabbings, and drug dealing have gone on at those locations? How can anyone say with a straight face that that it's fine for a Sheriff's candidate to have his sign there?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Looks like someone didn't want that picture posted. Seems the mod didn't see problem with it. Now who could have wanted it taken down? Not Jim because he's fine with EP being connected with a strip club. How many calls for service has the CCSO recieved from all the businesses Jim mentioned? How mant fights, stabbings, and drug dealing have gone on at those locations? How can anyone say with a straight face that that it's fine for a Sheriff's candidate to have his sign there?
    This is what separates the professionals from the un-professionals. These people have legitmate businesses and you are expected to protect and serve. This is no different than you saying you would not do CPR on a drug addict. These people want a Sheriff that will not judge them and provide the service that is provided to all business owners. Your predjudice is apparent in your post and you are in a job that should never tolerate such behavior.

As always my name

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    How can anyone say with a straight face that that it's fine for a Sheriff's candidate to have his sign there?
    Oh wise one, I'm sure you'll find no trouble answering that. After all, you people always do. Well go ahed, I hear banjos playing.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast