Eddie Pope is running - Page 92
Page 92 of 111 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

Re: Eddie Pope is running

Ed Dope says he's only just begun.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I'd rather have a Gambino than a punk like the other guy. And Pope is the biggest punk of them all. Hey JM are you gonna go out and steal sign like you did before in the other elections. Didn't you get caught?
    So, you admit FR is a thug :?: Go eat your green eggs, and get a life :roll:

Isn't it time you boys grew up. The more you post the more you tell the public how screwed up your agency is. The only good part is that it shows that a change is needed.
    Keep up the good work.

As always my name

Jim

Vote Pope.

You know all to well that arguing with idiots keeps you young.

Quote Originally Posted by Touch of Class
    >, Maybe you should go back and read the law considering political signs. The signs remain the property of the candidate. If they are illegally placed or placed without the consent of the property owner they can be taken down, but not disposed of. If the candidate does not come within I believe 30 days and get them the county is notified and they come and get them. You as a citizen cannot come up and yank them out of the ground and throw them in the back of your truck. It's called theft, but you probably don't think the law applies to you.

It's funny that you mentioned indicted. Remember that whole raffle thing that wasn't a raffle that you said was over. Well for some reason FDLE is still interviewing people about it. They were here just this last week. You should call them up and tell them that they're done.
    This is spreading around the department. I did check in on it. FDLE did come back down and reinterview some people regarding the raffle incident. To what end I do not know. If you've ever worked with FDLE you'd know that they drag their feet on this kind of stuff. You may hear something back in a year or so. I feel its a non issue as there has to be intent to have a crime. I doubt that Pope intended to break the law, so unless they turned up something else during the investigation I'd say this case will be closed out.

>, Maybe you should go back and read the law considering political signs. The signs remain the property of the candidate. If they are illegally placed or placed without the consent of the property owner they can be taken down, but not disposed of. If the candidate does not come within I believe 30 days and get them the county is notified and they come and get them. You as a citizen cannot come up and yank them out of the ground and throw them in the back of your truck. It's called theft, but you probably don't think the law applies to you.

It's funny that you mentioned indicted. Remember that whole raffle thing that wasn't a raffle that you said was over. Well for some reason FDLE is still interviewing people about it. They were here just this last week. You should call them up and tell them that they're done.
    This is spreading around the department. I did check in on it. FDLE did come back down and reinterview some people regarding the raffle incident. To what end I do not know. If you've ever worked with FDLE you'd know that they drag their feet on this kind of stuff. You may hear something back in a year or so. I feel its a non issue as there has to be intent to have a crime. I doubt that Pope intended to break the law, so unless they turned up something else during the investigation I'd say this case will be closed out.
    Talk about beating a dead horse. Give it up. If something was to come out of this it would of already. I have to agree with JM. What a waste of tax dollars

Quote Originally Posted by NOTSOFAST

Talk about beating a dead horse. Give it up. If something was to come out of this it would of already. I have to agree with JM. What a waste of tax dollars
    This is what they do when they have nothing else.

As always my name

Jim

It seems that FDLE are the ones beating the horse. They were back here just last week and they were reinterviewing people about the raffle. I asked one of the people that they interviewed and he said quote, "I can't talk about it because the investigation is still open". The only other thing I got was that it was connected to the raffle. That tells me it's not over. You may think it is but FDLE does not. Keep sticking your fingers in ears and screaming. It won't change the truth, Jim.

Dead Horse, you've already been beaten. :twisted: Shut the hell up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead horse
    It seems that FDLE are the ones beating the horse. They were back here just last week and they were reinterviewing people about the raffle. I asked one of the people that they interviewed and he said quote, "I can't talk about it because the investigation is still open". The only other thing I got was that it was connected to the raffle. That tells me it's not over. You may think it is but FDLE does not. Keep sticking your fingers in ears and screaming. It won't change the truth, Jim.

It gets better all the time. Now you claim that Gag orders are in effect. No one has been told not to talk about it. What will be next. Maybe EP will write another book?

As always my name

Jim

Page 92 of 111 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast