Eddie Pope is running - Page 90
Page 90 of 111 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

Re: Eddie Pope is running

This guy seems very observant of our campaign. Thanks in advance for your continued support. :wink:

[quote=Jim Melo][quote="Get real":2z9l4u62][quote=NOTSOFAST][quote="Made my point":2z9l4u62][quote="True Heros":2z9l4u62]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Get a grip":2z9l4u62
    Quote Originally Posted by "Jim Melo":2z9l4u62
    Hey there you go. Don't talk. Please talk. We don't want you to say anything about Denise, but we want you to testify in our civil case on July 16th.
    I can't wait to see how this plays out.

It's the things that make you go Hmmmmm!

As always my name
    Jim
    This is the arrogance that ticks people off. EP did not lose a wife, a mother, or a daughter. Quit acting like he's a victim and he's entitled to something too. This is sickening.
    Not for nothing but has anyone from the Lee family ever say thanks to EP? It's your type of behavior that sickens me![/quote:2z9l4u62]

That is the arrogance...[/quote:2z9l4u62]

I must agree. To publicly tell EP not to talk about Denise and then supoena him to court for civil action is ARROGANCE.[/quote:2z9l4u62]

So what do you propose? EP gets a share of the damages? Are you serious? Obviously you are not a cop. Couldn't tell you how many good deeds all of us do on any given day, but you don't see us post it on our facebook or put it up on a website, or in your case ask for a handout when we testify in a civil or criminal case. Stop with the "Why me, syndrome." More reason not to vote for a person to enter public service.[/quote:2z9l4u62]

Here is reality. "We do not want you to talk about it." Said RG "We never want you to stop talking about it" Said Peggy Lee. There is the first bit of confusing terms.

Now you have to go to court for a civil law suit and you have to make another choice. Which of the first two conflicting requests do I fulfill? Do I talk or not?

Then we get morons like you that make such a ignorant statement when you have no clue to what has actually transpired between the parties involved. Plus where in the hell did you get asking for a handout from? Did you make that up? Of course you did. Now lets GET REAL.

As always my name

Jim[/quote:2z9l4u62]

If EP was really a true Brother, he would respect RG's wishes & not use his daughter as a campaign platform. Sure you can talk about what needs changed & all that junk, but leave " The Trooper who Captured DAL's murderer" out of it. Isn't International Trooper of the Year enough?
    The other half of the family are the ones who have the lawsuit. Not the fellow Leo brother who has dedicated his life to the CCSO!

I don't believe Pope has done or said anything offensive. I've heard it mentioned before and I will repeat it. If RG was half the man he used to be; he would support someone inspired by the death of his daughter.

Instead; he's propping up a pack of thugs who will do nothing accept turn the CCSO into another backwoods, third-world, SO like we had with Sapp :!:

Quote Originally Posted by the other guy
    Instead; he's of propping up a pack of thugs who will do nothing accept turn the CCSO into another backwoods, third-world, SO like we had with Sapp :!:
    I think you've just summarized all of FR's campaign right there.

[quote=As always][quote="Jim Melo":1nx5oi4t][quote="Get real":1nx5oi4t][quote=NOTSOFAST][quote="Made my point":1nx5oi4t][quote="True Heros":1nx5oi4t]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Get a grip":1nx5oi4t
    Quote Originally Posted by "Jim Melo":1nx5oi4t
    Hey there you go. Don't talk. Please talk. We don't want you to say anything about Denise, but we want you to testify in our civil case on July 16th.
    I can't wait to see how this plays out.

It's the things that make you go Hmmmmm!

As always my name
    Jim
    This is the arrogance that ticks people off. EP did not lose a wife, a mother, or a daughter. Quit acting like he's a victim and he's entitled to something too. This is sickening.
    Not for nothing but has anyone from the Lee family ever say thanks to EP? It's your type of behavior that sickens me![/quote:1nx5oi4t]

That is the arrogance...[/quote:1nx5oi4t]

I must agree. To publicly tell EP not to talk about Denise and then supoena him to court for civil action is ARROGANCE.[/quote:1nx5oi4t]

So what do you propose? EP gets a share of the damages? Are you serious? Obviously you are not a cop. Couldn't tell you how many good deeds all of us do on any given day, but you don't see us post it on our facebook or put it up on a website, or in your case ask for a handout when we testify in a civil or criminal case. Stop with the "Why me, syndrome." More reason not to vote for a person to enter public service.[/quote:1nx5oi4t]

Here is reality. "We do not want you to talk about it." Said RG "We never want you to stop talking about it" Said Peggy Lee. There is the first bit of confusing terms.

Now you have to go to court for a civil law suit and you have to make another choice. Which of the first two conflicting requests do I fulfill? Do I talk or not?

Then we get morons like you that make such a ignorant statement when you have no clue to what has actually transpired between the parties involved. Plus where in the hell did you get asking for a handout from? Did you make that up? Of course you did. Now lets GET REAL.

As always my name

Jim[/quote:1nx5oi4t]

I was out looking for her like the rest of my LE brothers...No need to post my name on top of it to satisfy your ego, because I don't try create a cult of personality.

You talk because you were subpoenaed to. That's your job. That's your duty.

By the way these cheap one liners at the end of your posts look awfully close to the anonymous EP camp posts. Are you sure it's always in your name?[/quote:1nx5oi4t]

Crickets...JM?

Quote Originally Posted by Silence...

Crickets...JM?
    When I am silent I have spoken the truth and therefore there is nothing more to say on the subject. I am not like the rest of the posters and make this up stuff just to post.

As always my name

Jim

truth is subjective to ones beliefs jim, that is why you are a cheer leader for a candidate who effectively takes low blows at the other candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by truthis
    truth is subjective to ones beliefs jim, that is why you are a cheer leader for a candidate who effectively takes low blows at the other candidates.
    A low blow is when a New York style thug approaches a businessman already supporting a candidate and "leans" on them. This is not New York and it's not moron-haven. Hey, Uncle Vinny Get on your bus and go home. :evil:

What low blow are you talking about. I have seen EP attacked several times but I have not seen him attack anything except the current administration. So how about sharing what you think you know.

Quote Originally Posted by NOTSOFAST
    What low blow are you talking about. I have seen EP attacked several times but I have not seen him attack anything except the current administration. So how about sharing what you think you know.
    What forums have you been too? EP has made the three stooges look foolish. Mr. Introvert, Mr. Gambino and the old guy, sounds like a new sitcom for comedy central. These three guys are an absolute embarrassment to this election. Let's do a candidate recap: Mr. Introvert (Prummell) doesn't seem to have an answer to anything. In fact his favorite response is, “I Don't Know". He also likes to talk about his Master Degrees that I believe are from a non-credited college, WOW so was Camerons. Mr. Gambino (Rubino) is nothing more than a money laundering investigator with the only experience being how to bounce from agency to agency without getting into further trouble and let's not forget The Old Guy (Sapp); has anyone really looked into this guy’s his past? The man is married to Even’s mom which explains all his money endorsements. This guy created corruption between planes, cars and missing money. I think if you look harder you just may fine more??? You’re a Sapp if you even consider voting for Sapp. Pope is about as down to earth as you get. He is approachable and personable. He actually gives a crap about the deputies and the civilians so get your heads out of your asses because Pope is the man who will get this agency straightened out. In case you want to know who I am, I worked at the CCSO many moons ago and have been waiting for this time to come for a long time. I have heard the promises and the political crap that comes out of the three stooges before. Wake up its nonsense!! They want a retirement check or revenge!! You want change and someone who will clean house then you had better vote Pope if not be prepared for 4 more years of the same old nonsense. Maybe if you’re lucky you can get your personnel file shredded and start fresh somewhere else.

Page 90 of 111 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast