What does EP have to offer? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: What does EP have to offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Love n FR
    I dispersed with nothing. My sole intent in posting was to prove something. I proved it and did not feel any reason to continue posting. I have however continued to read the posts here. I’m pleased that many of you were paying attention and realized the nature of the campaign that Ed Pope is running. Ed is not running a campaign based on issues but on personal destruction. Whether A Good Start was Ed or not the fact is the information that he posted came from Ed. Coupled with the website change it could be nothing else. What I set out to expose was not the fact that Ed was posting here but to demonstrate the desperate, even dare I say fearful nature of the Pope campaign. They know Ed does not measure up to the other candidates so they set out to destroy the other candidates on a personal level. At the same time they want Ed Pope to appear uninvolved in the attacks. Well, that’s what I destroyed. The illusion that Ed was not involved. He and his people are involved and are using this forum to spread disinformation, innuendo, and just plain lies. Now every time they post here you know what their intentions are and their creditability is to be questioned. It does not matter what name they use.
    Your intent was a failure and you ran away with your tail between your legs. We did not forget the lies you told. But we do remember that you were proven wrong by what was posted and are frustrated that you do not know who it was. Remember what they posted is what I have been stating from the start. The only thing you did was make me look really good. I never got a chance to thank you for what you thought was going to be a demise for the Pope camp. So hurry back to lovin on frank and take STFU with you.

As alway my name

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Why did you quote Love N FR and then made a statement that has nothing to do with what he said? It has often been said that in politics that you can always tell what your opponent is doing by what they are accusing you of. If that’s the case then Pope is the most corrupt politician ever to walk the planet.
    What's the matter with your boy FR? Is he afraid to accept Pope's debate challenge or is it that he doesn't have enough time or work experience in this county. FR riding on RG's back isn't going to win this election. How can anyone from this county even consider having an outsider as a Sheriff after Cameron.

What's the matter with your boy FR? Is he afraid to accept Pope's debate challenge or is it that he doesn't have enough time or work experience in this county
    What could the debate possibly be about, hair gel, tanning oil? It certainly cannot be about the inner workings of a Sheriff's Office, unless EP has been spoon fed his entire repertoire. :lol:

[quote=Jim Melo]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Love n FR":1dmozln3
    I dispersed with nothing. My sole intent in posting was to prove something. I proved it and did not feel any reason to continue posting. I have however continued to read the posts here. I’m pleased that many of you were paying attention and realized the nature of the campaign that Ed Pope is running. Ed is not running a campaign based on issues but on personal destruction. Whether A Good Start was Ed or not the fact is the information that he posted came from Ed. Coupled with the website change it could be nothing else. What I set out to expose was not the fact that Ed was posting here but to demonstrate the desperate, even dare I say fearful nature of the Pope campaign. They know Ed does not measure up to the other candidates so they set out to destroy the other candidates on a personal level. At the same time they want Ed Pope to appear uninvolved in the attacks. Well, that’s what I destroyed. The illusion that Ed was not involved. He and his people are involved and are using this forum to spread disinformation, innuendo, and just plain lies. Now every time they post here you know what their intentions are and their creditability is to be questioned. It does not matter what name they use.
    Your intent was a failure and you ran away with your tail between your legs. We did not forget the lies you told. But we do remember that you were proven wrong by what was posted and are frustrated that you do not know who it was. Remember what they posted is what I have been stating from the start. The only thing you did was make me look really good. I never got a chance to thank you for what you thought was going to be a demise for the Pope camp. So hurry back to lovin on frank and take STFU with you.

As alway my name

Jim[/quote:1dmozln3]
    Pope's a Dope and you're a twit! The rest of us understand what Love n FR was doing. He was using your's and Ed's egos against you. He taunted Ed into showing his hand here. EP showed his true face here and that was the face of desperation.

I have however continued to read the posts here. I’m pleased that many of you were paying attention and realized the nature of the campaign that Ed Pope is running.
    I think you've been doing more than reading posts and posting yourself.

A Good Start suddenly vanished and the Pope nuts came out in force. Pope's a Dope and you're a twit!
    Tell me again what the negative campaign was? Get some rest, FR Lover. 8)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234