What does EP have to offer? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: What does EP have to offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    He first said that at the FOP forum. He was rattled after KD threw JM out. He was asked about his experience and answered with, "The Sheriff is just a figure head.....". he was refering to Cameron.
    Some of you don't like JM, but you can never stop talking about him. :shock: Focus on EP; he's the one running. 8)

Does that even make sense? The reason one asks questions is because they don't have the answer...Boy o boy....Do you really work for the Sheriff's Office?

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say you were trying to confuse me with that statement.....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth™
    He first said that at the FOP forum. He was rattled after KD threw JM out. He was asked about his experience and answered with, "The Sheriff is just a figure head.....". he was refering to Cameron.
    Some of you don't like JM, but you can never stop talking about him. :shock: Focus on EP; he's the one running. 8)
    With EP there is nothing to focus on. He has no substance. Jim puts himself up to distract people from that fact. He uses his old DI word games to turn whatever you say against you. When that fails he simply threatens you. Jim likes playing the bad guy and enjoys people talking about him it appeals to his ego. You're right though he should show some respect to EP and start his own thread. He could use one of his other usernames if he likes to do it, or have EP do it under his A Good Start user name. Haven't heard from him in a while at least under that name.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth™
    With EP there is nothing to focus on. He has no substance. Jim puts himself up to distract people from that fact. He uses his old DI word games to turn whatever you say against you. When that fails he simply threatens you. Jim likes playing the bad guy and enjoys people talking about him it appeals to his ego. You're right though he should show some respect to EP and start his own thread. He could use one of his other usernames if he likes to do it, or have EP do it under his A Good Start user name. Haven't heard from him in a while at least under that name.
    Now the real story.

You figure if you can discredit me you will discredit EP. You have made every attempt and have failed at each. I do not play word games unless you feel that the truth is a word game. Furthermore, I only have the power in which others have given me. Think about that for a minute and them say "I am a dumb ass"

As always my name

Jim

[quote=Jim Melo]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Stealth™":1r74808o
    Now the real story.

You figure if you can discredit me you will discredit EP. You have made every attempt and have failed at each. I do not play word games unless you feel that the truth is a word game. Furthermore, I only have the power in which others have given me. Think about that for a minute and them say "I am a dumb ass"

As always my name

Jim[/quote:1r74808o]
    Love n FR already exposed and discridited EP. You on the other hand dscridited yourself years ago. In case some of you missed it. EP going by the user name A Good Start claiming to a Sapp supporter that just happened to be slamming FR and defending EP posted documents from EP's CCSO personal record, a record that by policy only EP had access to. Love n FR then baited him further by exploiting a typo on EP's website that then corrected within 10 minutes of Love n FR's post. A Good Start then immediatly posted a reply and Love n FR exposed him. He posed the question who has access to EP's CCSO record and EP's campaign website? A Good Start suddenly vanished and the Pope nuts came out in force. I miss that guy. Whoever he or she was they ran circles around Jim and Ed. It was like he was always thinking several moves ahead of them.

He has everything to offer.

Love n FR already exposed and discridited EP. You on the other hand dscridited yourself years ago. In case some of you missed it.
    You're already asking questions about EP. How are you so sure? Saying good start is EP is both frivolous and irrational. Good Start did nothing but provide outstanding evidence and prove you wrong.

And last time I checked; your boy Love 'n FR dispersed with all this. You remain hesitant, however, to answer the questions started upon the making of this thread. That shows your (lack of) credibility.

I've always said: don't fear; acknowledge. You seem very fearful. :shock:

I dispersed with nothing. My sole intent in posting was to prove something. I proved it and did not feel any reason to continue posting. I have however continued to read the posts here. I’m pleased that many of you were paying attention and realized the nature of the campaign that Ed Pope is running. Ed is not running a campaign based on issues but on personal destruction. Whether A Good Start was Ed or not the fact is the information that he posted came from Ed. Coupled with the website change it could be nothing else. What I set out to expose was not the fact that Ed was posting here but to demonstrate the desperate, even dare I say fearful nature of the Pope campaign. They know Ed does not measure up to the other candidates so they set out to destroy the other candidates on a personal level. At the same time they want Ed Pope to appear uninvolved in the attacks. Well, that’s what I destroyed. The illusion that Ed was not involved. He and his people are involved and are using this forum to spread disinformation, innuendo, and just plain lies. Now every time they post here you know what their intentions are and their creditability is to be questioned. It does not matter what name they use.

Quote Originally Posted by Love n FR
    I dispersed with nothing. My sole intent in posting was to prove something. I proved it and did not feel any reason to continue posting. I have however continued to read the posts here. I’m pleased that many of you were paying attention and realized the nature of the campaign that Ed Pope is running. Ed is not running a campaign based on issues but on personal destruction. Whether A Good Start was Ed or not the fact is the information that he posted came from Ed. Coupled with the website change it could be nothing else. What I set out to expose was not the fact that Ed was posting here but to demonstrate the desperate, even dare I say fearful nature of the Pope campaign. They know Ed does not measure up to the other candidates so they set out to destroy the other candidates on a personal level. At the same time they want Ed Pope to appear uninvolved in the attacks. Well, that’s what I destroyed. The illusion that Ed was not involved. He and his people are involved and are using this forum to spread disinformation, innuendo, and just plain lies. Now every time they post here you know what their intentions are and their creditability is to be questioned. It does not matter what name they use.
    Your out of your mind. Pope speaks of the corruption that was and is still going on within this agency. Hey Emma how is the shreding? The other three candidate are waisting their time and money. If you really support your candidate then ask him why he hasn't accepted Pope's debate challenge?

Why did you quote Love N FR and then made a statement that has nothing to do with what he said? It has often been said that in politics that you can always tell what your opponent is doing by what they are accusing you of. If that’s the case then Pope is the most corrupt politician ever to walk the planet.

Hey Emma how is the shreding?
    Wow, that's a pretty nasty accusation. What, if anything, could she possibly be shredding

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast