Eddie Pope is running - Page 88
Page 88 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast

Re: Eddie Pope is running

[quote=Think about it][quote="Jim Melo":3t2cmg1u][quote="What did you say?":3t2cmg1u]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Jim Melo":3t2cmg1u
    But you have family members that want the SO to be held responsible and dont want Denise to be forgotten and always talked about.
    I take issue with this. The only one responsible for Denise's death is that peice of shit King. That you speak his name in the same breath as the SO is an insult to everyone that wears the uniform. Rick is family and that makes Denise family. I busted my ass off that day looking for her and so did several others from the SO. We wanted more than anything to find that girl alive. Your statement above proves that you and Pope only want to use her name as a political tool. You can take your self-righteous attitude and shove up your ass Jim you tow truck driving has-been.[/quote:3t2cmg1u]

One simple question. Why was it that the family is sueing the SO? Hey the above statement was quoted from Peggy Lee not me you moron. Is English you second language. I think if I am offered a job I just might take it. Now I know the trash needs to be taken out. There are a few of you that has slid under the radar but not for long. I know who you are and that scares the crap out of you. It won't take long the trash gets picked up twice a week and then I can go back to my retirement. By the way if you knew your subject I have been out of the towing business for over a month now.[/quote:3t2cmg1u]

Yawn! Jimmy, your message is old. Nobody wants to hear your empty threats anymore. Eddie has told me himself that he's not going to hire you on. He actually expressed some disappointment in the way you have dragged him down in his campaign. Keep slinging that hook buddy![/quote:3t2cmg1u]

If you can not out smart the opponent make shit up! You know each time the truth is posted you people change the subject. Someone said a while back that I had been baited and hooked. Think about this for a moment. I have had more attacks on me than all four candidates put together. YOU HAVE ALL BEEN SUCH EASY PREY. But I do appreciate you playing along. Like I said this retirement thing can get a little boring.

Last but not least I do want to say I am sorry about my message being old. But you really can not change the truth. Think about it.

As always my name

Jim

[quote=Jim Melo][quote="What did you say?":2k0al55j]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Jim Melo":2k0al55j
    But you have family members that want the SO to be held responsible and dont want Denise to be forgotten and always talked about.
    I take issue with this. The only one responsible for Denise's death is that peice of shit King. That you speak his name in the same breath as the SO is an insult to everyone that wears the uniform. Rick is family and that makes Denise family. I busted my ass off that day looking for her and so did several others from the SO. We wanted more than anything to find that girl alive. Your statement above proves that you and Pope only want to use her name as a political tool. You can take your self-righteous attitude and shove up your ass Jim you tow truck driving has-been.[/quote:2k0al55j]

One simple question. Why was it that the family is sueing the SO? Hey the above statement was quoted from Peggy Lee not me you moron. Is English you second language. I think if I am offered a job I just might take it. Now I know the trash needs to be taken out. There are a few of you that has slid under the radar but not for long. I know who you are and that scares the crap out of you. It won't take long the trash gets picked up twice a week and then I can go back to my retirement. By the way if you knew your subject I have been out of the towing business for over a month now.[/quote:2k0al55j]
    Those words came out of your mouth and Pope's. Don't go back peddling now and blaming Peggy. Pope has said that this was the event that inspired him to run for Sheriff. Don’t go threatening me you little peep squeak on what you’re going to do. If going to do something do it now. If you got a problem we’ll shed stripes and settle right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Melo
    Quote Originally Posted by "This is the truth":koyi9kio
    I feel so bad for Ed, Ed may have had the best intentions as he seems very passionate about law enforcement when he got the Denise Amber Lee killer, and he may have felt that it was ok to put this on his website, but here is the problem. Mr. Goff did not feel comfortable in having his daughter used for political gain, whether or not Ed felt that he was doing it out of the goodness of his heart and not using it for gain is irrelevant. Rick Goff did not want it out there being misconstrued this way and the Pope campaign should have respected it. A prime example of this is the Obama Navy Seal killing of Bin Laden. You respect other peoples feelings and the best way to do that is to abide to all peoples wishes, mainly the father of a daughter who was killed. RG asked a question as the crowd was permitted to do and said I have contacted you on several times asking for it to be removed, You have not done this and I do not want my young son seeing this being used for political gain, your camp caused stress and emotional despair to a family who was already grieving more then most. Ed had nothing to say and he may not have been aware of this as he looked like he was blindsided, he had no response. Then Jim Melo stood up and said I got this, not Ed... you Jim started a confrontation and said I can sympathize with you as I lost a child... RG then said, no you cant, your child is not being used for political gain.

That is so disgraceful to the Goff Family that you are distorting the truth to save face.

Your are not a nice person Jim Melo and if you ever step into the Sheriffs Office again, I would feel very uneasy with you serving in that department.
    You missed the part that made me stand up. The man called my name four times. He started the confrontation not me. If you were there you would know that. I will not judge RG nor his family. But you have family members that want the SO to be held responsible and dont want Denise to be forgotten and always talked about. Proof right here on this site by Peggy Lee. Her name has been in the paper around here more than anyone else. Ed pope only put on his web site what the truth was "He captured Michael King." That's it and there is no one in their right mind that can say that is hurtful to the family. Your comment that RG attempted to contact EP is a lie. The only time he talked to EP was the confrontation he started at the forum. EP left eight messages for RG and can prove it. He used this entire thing to promote FR and you people state EP is using it for politics. Read the endorsements and watch the videos. Enough said. Like I said I am not looking for a job. However, it is people like you that makes me want to come back just to take out the trash.

My name as always

Jim[/quote:koyi9kio]

Melo, go look at the website again. Michael King's name isn't mentioned, only DAL...
    , and the trooper that apprehended the murderer of Denise Amber Lee...[/quote
    ].
    Why is it so hard for Pope to respect the Goff family? Is that Pope's claim to fame? Just goes to show that no one cares about Trooper of the year awards, if this little tid bit of info must stay on his website on the front page!

[quote=What did you say?][quote="Jim Melo":hi27qkzo][quote="What did you say?":hi27qkzo]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Jim Melo":hi27qkzo
    I take issue with this. The only one responsible for Denise's death is that peice of shit King. That you speak his name in the same breath as the SO is an insult to everyone that wears the uniform. Rick is family and that makes Denise family. I busted my ass off that day looking for her and so did several others from the SO. We wanted more than anything to find that girl alive. Your statement above proves that you and Pope only want to use her name as a political tool. You can take your self-righteous attitude and shove up your ass Jim you tow truck driving has-been.[/quote:hi27qkzo]

One simple question. Why was it that the family is sueing the SO? Hey the above statement was quoted from Peggy Lee not me you moron. Is English you second language. I think if I am offered a job I just might take it. Now I know the trash needs to be taken out. There are a few of you that has slid under the radar but not for long. I know who you are and that scares the crap out of you. It won't take long the trash gets picked up twice a week and then I can go back to my retirement. By the way if you knew your subject I have been out of the towing business for over a month now.[/quote:hi27qkzo]
    Those words came out of your mouth and Pope's. Don't go back peddling now and blaming Peggy. Pope has said that this was the event that inspired him to run for Sheriff. Don’t go threatening me you little peep squeak on what you’re going to do. If going to do something do it now. If you got a problem we’ll shed stripes and settle right now.[/quote:hi27qkzo]
    Oh did I hit a sore spot. I am not threatening you unless you consider yourself trash. That would be the only reason I would accept a job to clean up the garbage that has been hanging around for years. I do not know what you are talking about stripes because I no longer wear a uniform. But if you are calling me out with no name attached to yourself like a coward and school kid....Man up and do it like a man.

As for Peggy she has been saying that since my election. There is never any back pedaling when you speak the truth. She not only said it then she said it right here on LEO forum.

Oh if the SO was not involved in her death why is there a law suit? You never answered the question once your panties got in a wad.

As always my name

Jim

Next you will tell me to watch my rearview mirror. Just smile when you do it you never know who is watching.

[quote=Jim Melo][quote="What did you say?":3bdfbe1h][quote="Jim Melo":3bdfbe1h][quote="What did you say?":3bdfbe1h]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Jim Melo":3bdfbe1h
    I take issue with this. The only one responsible for Denise's death is that peice of shit King. That you speak his name in the same breath as the SO is an insult to everyone that wears the uniform. Rick is family and that makes Denise family. I busted my ass off that day looking for her and so did several others from the SO. We wanted more than anything to find that girl alive. Your statement above proves that you and Pope only want to use her name as a political tool. You can take your self-righteous attitude and shove up your ass Jim you tow truck driving has-been.[/quote:3bdfbe1h]

One simple question. Why was it that the family is sueing the SO? Hey the above statement was quoted from Peggy Lee not me you moron. Is English you second language. I think if I am offered a job I just might take it. Now I know the trash needs to be taken out. There are a few of you that has slid under the radar but not for long. I know who you are and that scares the crap out of you. It won't take long the trash gets picked up twice a week and then I can go back to my retirement. By the way if you knew your subject I have been out of the towing business for over a month now.[/quote:3bdfbe1h]
    Those words came out of your mouth and Pope's. Don't go back peddling now and blaming Peggy. Pope has said that this was the event that inspired him to run for Sheriff. Don’t go threatening me you little peep squeak on what you’re going to do. If going to do something do it now. If you got a problem we’ll shed stripes and settle right now.[/quote:3bdfbe1h]
    Oh did I hit a sore spot. I am not threatening you unless you consider yourself trash. That would be the only reason I would accept a job to clean up the garbage that has been hanging around for years. I do not know what you are talking about stripes because I no longer wear a uniform. But if you are calling me out with no name attached to yourself like a coward and school kid....Man up and do it like a man.

As for Peggy she has been saying that since my election. There is never any back pedaling when you speak the truth. She not only said it then she said it right here on LEO forum.

Oh if the SO was not involved in her death why is there a law suit? You never answered the question once your panties got in a wad.

As always my name

Jim

Next you will tell me to watch my rearview mirror. Just smile when you do it you never know who is watching.[/quote:3bdfbe1h]

Psychopathy (/sa??k?p??i/[1][2] from the Ancient Greek ???? "psyche", -soul, mind and ?????, "pathos" -suffering, disease, condition[3][4]) is a personality disorder that has been variously described as characterized by shallow emotions (in particular reduced fear), stress tolerance, lacking empathy, coldheartedness, lacking guilt, egocentricity, superficial charm, manipulativeness, irresponsibility, nonplanfulness, impulsivity, and antisocial behaviors such as parasitic lifestyle and criminality.

Are talking about GS or FR :?: :lol: :lol:

EP

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    EP
    You mean EP and JM

What did you say? Wrote

Those words came out of your mouth and Pope's. Don't go back peddling now and blaming Peggy. Pope has said that this was the event that inspired him to run for Sheriff. Don’t go threatening me you little peep squeak on what you’re going to do. If going to do something do it now. If you got a problem we’ll shed stripes and settle right now.

Jim Melo Wrote

As always my name

Jim

Next you will tell me to watch my rearview mirror. Just smile when you do it you never know who is watching.
    Hey coward where are you at now? I figured you would have more threats to make or you would man up and shed them stripes like you said. You see talk is cheap. You ought not say something you really are not willing to do. You see that is the difference between you and me I say what I mean, and mean what I say, which makes me a man of my word. What about you. Stop hiding behind Momma's skirt and man up.

My name as always

Jim

Why is it so hard for Pope to respect the wishes of DAL's family and take this off his campaign website?
    (copied directly from the website)

As Trooper of the Year, two times Troop F Trooper of the Year, Southern Regional International Trooper of the Year, and the trooper that apprehended the murderer of Denise Amber Lee, I hope that you will consider me, the best and most conservative choice for Charlotte County Sheriff.

Yes, it's true that they never want her forgotten, but to use this tragity as part of his platform when the family has asked him not to, is very disrespectful!

It was mentioned by one on his campaigners that nothing was said about Denise and only Michael King's name was used. Obviously that was a direct lie! Credibility is always one of the big battling points on here, but I guess that doesn't matter when it comes to this topic.

I am not part of the family, nor a part of anyone's campaign. I just wanted to point out that I does seem to be a big part of Pope's claim to fame if he won't even consider taking that little bit of information down, knowing that it is causing pain to her family.

Page 88 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast