WWSD

Thread: WWSD

Re: WWSD

Time to move on Major GED. Why do you still continue to make officer's lives miserable? You have had all the percs and favors you demanded with your a__kissing and politics. You treat anyone less than a major with hate and treat them like they are a spot on your shoes. Treat people like humans. Try and be civil for once. Your not a GOD, and really no one wants to worship you. Leave things alone and stop playing with officers ability to do their work. Why must you put you thumb and mark on everyone and every thing? Give it a rest! Maybe its time to leave? :devil:

HOW SURPRISING ITS SEEMS CAPT GED AND HIS OUTSIDE ACTIVITY IS NOT ALONE. LOOKS LIKE HE IS IN GOOD COMPANY WITH HIS EQUALS. SEE ITS NOT JUST FOP PARTIES. WORD IS ONE HAS HIS PLAYMATE WORKING AT CPD HIGH UP. HOW IS IT THEY SAY PHOTS AND FILM AT 11. AND PLEASE CAPT GED YOU NEVER WERE A REAL COP AND YOU HAVE THE TYPICAL DISLIKE FOR REAL COPS. WHY DONT YOU BACK OFF AND LET US DO OUR WORK. YOU COULD NOT WE CAN. PERHAPS YOU WERE TOO BUSY WITH POLITICS OR YOU LITTLE FRIEND.

Just make it up as you go KEM. Time for you to leave.

My first post & the only reason I looked is someone said KEM was mentioned

Guest - FO coward, I don't hide if I have something to say.

I learned from the best here at CPD to be as self erving as I can - I'll leave when it suits me.

you can always leave patrol and apply to work for the previous major. I am happy in patrol (now). If you make a mistake accept it, take the constructive criticism and move on. For example, if you crashed a bus, report it and take responsibility, don't write false memos and post crap on facebook. Continually eluding to crap about a guy on this site because you don't like a decision is wrong and why you are a nobody.

As I said I haven't posted here, and refuse to be a rumor monger, like so many relish in at this department. you don't like what i post on FB - don't read it. you're right on one pt, patrol is where to be.

Bye Bye Major enjoy retirement....

Hey KEM..

I have some serious dirt that I am about to release regarding corrupt cops in the CPD. Do you have anything to add to the pile?

I will be exposing a newly promoted Lt.

rrahl31@yahoo.com