Eddie Pope is running - Page 83
Page 83 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Re: Eddie Pope is running

Nice to see MOD 610 cleaning up the garbage that gets posted on this site. Can't wait until it is time for all the garbage to be taken out.

As always my name

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by The Other Deputy
    I was pissed that we had the one person responsible for getting rid of Casey speaking and what the hell about to Sheriff. This agency is F#$% UP.

The Other Deputy
    I knew Casey and the only one to blame for his dismissal was Casey himself. If anything DR delayed it. They covered for his prescription drug habit he developed after the accident he was in a few years ago and let him get away with pissing dirty three times. He refused treatment that the agency would have paid for. The straw that broke it was him being pulled over DUI and the battery he was involved in. I guess even DR can’t cover everything up.

But he didnt get arrested did he. So DR covered up one more thing that caused another tragic domino effect that could have been avoided. One day her cover ups will catch up to her. It may be sooner than later if the right people grow a set and come forward when asked about her involvement.

[quote=Stealth?]
    Quote Originally Posted by "The Other Deputy":3donnpdj
    I was pissed that we had the one person responsible for getting rid of Casey speaking and what the hell about to Sheriff. This agency is F#$% UP.

The Other Deputy
    I knew Casey and the only one to blame for his dismissal was Casey himself. If anything DR delayed it. They covered for his prescription drug habit he developed after the accident he was in a few years ago and let him get away with pissing dirty three times. He refused treatment that the agency would have paid for. The straw that broke it was him being pulled over DUI and the battery he was involved in. I guess even DR can’t cover everything up.[/quote:3donnpdj]

You have no respect for anything do you? This man is not here to speak for himself and your disrespect is not warranted nor appreciated. Show some respect and allow this man to rest in peace.
    Your post clearly shows the type of behavior that needs to be eliminated from the SO.
    And before you attempt to make this about me let me do it for you. If you worked for me and acted like this your ass would be gone.

As always my name

Jim

I’m going attempt to be civil with you Jim. I worked with the man and called him a friend so I have a little more right to talk about him than you do. Casey had problems which is pretty evident from what happened. I’d rather put it out there so others can learn something from it rather than sweep it under the rug. It’s been a few years since you’d been on the job but I’m sure you can remember the stress involved. Now compound that with living with pain from an injury every day and a wife that is sucking the life out of you. That’s where Casey was at. Being him he didn’t want to burden anyone else with his problems. It festered inside of him till he couldn’t handle it anymore. A lot of us think of ourselves as indestructible. We are supposed to be everybody else’s heroes. We find it hard to ask for help when we need it or even accept it when offered. If we can gain anything from this it’s that even we need to ask for help when we need it. We don’t have to handle it alone.
    I may give you and yours a hard time Jim, but on this I hope we can agree.

Many people have the same problem, The S.O. arrest and jail them daily. WHY NOT HIM.
    Maybe he would have got help. :evil:

TO Stealth?

Like others I will not change my stance. As with other subjects you do not know it all. I have known Bill for over fifteen years. Both on the job and off. So where you feel that your relationship may be more than mine I may beg to differ. So who ever you are behind your screen name there is a place and time for everything and this forum is neither for the exploitation of Bill Casey.

You mention perscription drugs and then dirty piss tests like he had done something illegal. You call yourself a friend and want to air out his dirty laundry like he was a nobody. My definition of friend is much more than what you gave us an example of. You have made an attempt to make his death political and I have not. Like I said before your ass would be gone. So do not attempt to make your statements something they were not. If they were for learning, you would of used the word learn in your first post about him.

Let our brother rest in peace!

As always my name

Jim

As you can see the other idiots are already chiming in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Melo
    TO Stealth?

Like others I will not change my stance. As with other subjects you do not know it all. I have known Bill for over fifteen years. Both on the job and off. So where you feel that your relationship may be more than mine I may beg to differ. So who ever you are behind your screen name there is a place and time for everything and this forum is neither for the exploitation of Bill Casey.

You mention perscription drugs and then dirty piss tests like he had done something illegal. You call yourself a friend and want to air out his dirty laundry like he was a nobody. My definition of friend is much more than what you gave us an example of. You have made an attempt to make his death political and I have not. Like I said before your ass would be gone. So do not attempt to make your statements something they were not. If they were for learning, you would of used the word learn in your first post about him.

As always my name

Jim

If that’s what you got out of my post you didn’t read it very well. I was pissed off, not making political statement. I was responding to a political statement. Whenever I hear one of these idiots make some comment about Casey it just shines through that they didn’t know the man. I’m also pissed at him. At any time he could have called me or a dozen others about what was going on. He knew I had a family member in a similar situation a few years back and would have done what I could to help him. Instead he slapped every hand that was extended to him, so yes I’m pissed at him. I’ve got a right to be. I’ll forgive him for it in my own time. If you can’t accept that you can go to hell. Your opinion of me means very little. You mention that you were a friend and knew him. I was sitting third row back at his service and didn’t see you anywhere. Again, go to hell and take your “I’m better than you” attitude with you.

[quote=Stealth?]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Jim Melo":2rme1947
    TO Stealth?

As always my name

Jim

If that’s what you got out of my post you didn’t read it very well. I was pissed off, not making political statement. I was responding to a political statement. Whenever I hear one of these idiots make some comment about Casey it just shines through that they didn’t know the man. I’m also pissed at him. At any time he could have called me or a dozen others about what was going on. He knew I had a family member in a similar situation a few years back and would have done what I could to help him. Instead he slapped every hand that was extended to him, so yes I’m pissed at him. I’ve got a right to be. I’ll forgive him for it in my own time. If you can’t accept that you can go to hell. Your opinion of me means very little. You mention that you were a friend and knew him. I was sitting third row back at his service and didn’t see you anywhere. Again, go to hell and take your “I’m better than you” attitude with you.[/quote:2rme1947]

If you knew anything about me you would know that I have a problem attending funerals ever since I attended my four year old daughters. My friends know this so well. Once you do that none of them seem to make any sence. My take on the entire thing is that I will thank God for the time they were given to us and not be angry that God took them away. I will remember our fallen brother as the happy go lucky person that he was and not dwell on what he became. I surely will not throw him under the bus because I am angry at him. Again my meaning of friend goes a lot deeper. I never stated that I was better than you. If you took it that way that is your problem. As far as me going to hell, you directing me there will not have anything to do with my final destination. If you are so angry allow me to take this opportunity to offer you some help. If you are a brother or sister in green I do understand the stress and regardless of our difference of opinion I would be there for you. Sit down and talk to your fellow officers and get it out. Like I said before and will say it again this is not the time nor place for this.

As always my name

Jim

oh my god, can you guys grow up... I came here to get others opinions on the candidates but now after digging through these pages all I see is the same names getting all self righteous on here acting like teenage girls during cheer practice, if you are going to go in a different direction, start a new thread and invite the others to join in... I do not want to read six pages of you guys acting like children and trying to one up another. Make your peace that you are irrelavent in the grand scheme of things and that you are a nobody otherwise you would be running for office. You guys coming on here and making wild accusations using initials and vague accusations against others obviosuly shows your hand is being forced or you are being a shill. There is nothing more pathetic then a grown man who wont own up to what he says, so get this forum on the right track or go away I rather read 10 pages on ed pope then to read thru your drivel.

Page 83 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast