Keep adding threads to push yours down! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Arrow Re: Keep adding threads to push yours down!

Well put chief! Your still a hypocrite and I hope this guy investigates and nails your tatoos to the wall. Take the pocket size Captain with you.

Re: Keep adding threads to push yours down!

That being said you are right on top again. Goodnight wet whistle. :mrgreen:

Congratulations are in order for Chief C.H. and Captain M.A. . You have both been selected as most likely to be unemployed before the end of the year. Stay tuned folks..............more to come. Ask and you shall receive.

Post Re: Keep adding threads to push yours down!

Back on top

Back on top

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Try of Pushing Down
    Those Sweetwater cops were profiling. Just because I was driving the Department vehicle on the sidewalk and had a white girl other than my wife in the car who was plastered too, doesn't mean that I was drunk. Just because I failed the test and needed to identify myself as the Chief in order not to get arrested, doesn't mean I was drunk, Just because this time they recognized me from the 32 I had in Mojito's doesn't mean I was drunk. Just because that time I was cuffed and yelling obscenities and required the help of Sweetwater's chief to let me go, doesn't mean I was drunk. Just because I was ejected from the Sun Life Stadium for being publicly intoxicated and fighting with a poor event staff member, doesn't mean I was drunk. Just because I was at the Martini Bar in Brickell while I was in uniform, doesn't mean I was drunk. Just because I am drinking right now doesn't mean I am drunk. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! DEJENME VIVIR!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone knows a good psychiatrist that can help me with all of my abusive, repressed, immature, erratic, paranoiac, maniacal, bi-polar, ESE, EH, ADD, HD, and sycophantic behaviors please let me know.

Wow, warning signs...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123