Applying

Thread: Applying

Applying

Applying with Manatee S.O. and was wondering what exactly your pre- employment PAT test consist of ? Is it the standard obstacle course that most departments do? Thanks

Re: Applying

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Applying with Manatee S.O. and was wondering what exactly your pre- employment PAT test consist of ? Is it the standard obstacle course that most departments do? Thanks
    Standard course and 8th Grade comprehension test...(Which is why there always openings...!!)

Standard course and 8th Grade comprehension test...(Which is why there always openings...!!)
    Shouldn’t you be engaged in more effective harassing strategies than this? ...like filing frivolous lawsuits? ...like portraying government as tyrannical by re-interpreting the Constitution? ...like spinning elaborate conspiracy theories?

:arrow: L O S E R

Quote Originally Posted by go sovereign
    Shouldn’t you be engaged in more effective harassing strategies than this? ...like filing frivolous lawsuits? ...like portraying government as tyrannical by re-interpreting the Constitution? ...like spinning elaborate conspiracy theories?

:arrow: L O S E R

He didnt say firings, he said openings..DipSh*t...Obviously you must feel your job endangered...??

He didnt say firings, he said openings..DipSh*t...Obviously you must feel your job endangered...??
    :roll: :roll: Oneco592 migrated here from the BHerald board:
    “Why is my $45,000 house being taxed…”
    “I bought a gun…”

http://www.urbandictionary.com/produ...&defid=4911896

Set your sets a little higher than this S.O. applicant! MSO is a good starter agency, get your training done get off probation & then do what a large numbers of others do and are doing.....Bail!! Low pay, a Sheriff that doesnt back us and health insurance that is pretty much like having none at all! The only thing im sorry for is I was already in over 10 yrs before I saw the light. So learn from others mistakes & choose your options wisely! Of course many will now rant here that im one of the disgruntled minority when in truth I am more of the majority that actually writes about it! Hope it helps & thank god for the drop (hopefully its still here )!! :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Silent majority
    Of course many will now rant here that im one of the disgruntled minority when in truth I am more of the majority...
    Your word salad is a dead giveaway as to your mental status. You’re obviously unaware of the existence of an agency that monitors obsessive individuals to assess risk to public figures. Get un-fixated on LEOs and stay off this board.

(rejoin the other rabid flakes on the BH board who share your unusual interest in the sheriff)

Yeah.... unusual interest with the Sheriff..LOL Im interested (not unusual) to have my boss stop being concerned with his own executive pension plan & not we the Deputy! There it no hidden agenda. By the way I dont read or waste valuable minutes of my toilet time on that libral trash rag. :?