2 Big Strikes against Steube - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 6 Big Strikes against Waldrong

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Is this all you can find on Waldron.
    Nope,that's not all. Stay tuned.

Re: 2 Big Strikes against Steube

Well, let me tell you that as you wrote"Waldrong" or should I say "Waldung?" He is not what the people of Manatee County want to run the Sheriff's office. Have you read that MCSO didn't want him back? So, when he left MCSO in July what has he been doing? Has anyone checked into that? He has a High School education, come on folks! MCSO has a tution program and "Waldung" could of applied himself in many areas. Have you checked to see why he left MCSO?

Really? Bill Waldron? He resigned from MSO July 2010. He later reapplied to MSO and was denied employment. :cop:

NEGLECT OF DUTY (AUGUST 07, 2000) Deputy Waldron failed to complete a Swritten report and deliver the minors to the custody of a responsible adult in violation of G.O. 1.O13. SECTION 2.11.3.3.

CONDUCT UNBECOMING A DEPUTY (MAY 9, 2001) Deputy Waldron grabbed two boys by the arms using excessive force by twisting their arms, thrusting one boy down face first onto the trunk of the patrol car, made inappropriate comments and failed to avoid personal involvement in violation of G.O. 1.013, Section 2.11.1.22/.40. :?:

CONDUCT UNBECOMING A DEPUTY (APRIL 21, 2008) Deputy Waldron failed to be polite and courteous in contacts with the public, with other employees and other law enforcement representatives. :shock:

So, what makes you think he has changed? He is a big fat jerk! I think he should be made to take the fitness test as a prerequisite..don't think he'd pass do you?
    ops:

Re: 2 Big Strikes against Steube

Stebe must go

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12