Happy fools day

Thread: Happy fools day

Lightbulb Happy fools day

Well, Since April 1st is on a Sunday this yr. the wife and I have decided to go down to Anna Marie Island to party with all of the spring break hotties! I of course will be wearing sunglasses so she won't catch my eyes looking astray. Sorry for you FOOLS hahaha who will spend the day pushing a cruiser but, just for the fun of it pull a few people over for nothing, scratch out a citation while they wonder what they did and then lay the line on em Meanwhile my wife and I will be staying at the Hiatt soaking in the sun!!

Re: Happy fools day

It's Hyatt, not Hiatt, you stupid little ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Wow you must be one of the poor schmucks that have to work. Maybe he is used to staying in a motel 8 and got excited because they are staying at the hiiiiaaaaattt - ooopssss

Why r u so consumed (or consume) so much penal-de-lec-ti?? :shock:

Well, Since April 1st is on a Sunday this yr. the wife and I have decided to go down to Anna Marie Island to party with all of the spring break hotties! I of course will be wearing sunglasses so she won't catch my eyes looking astray. Sorry for you FOOLS hahaha who will spend the day pushing a cruiser but, just for the fun of it pull a few people over for nothing, scratch out a citation while they wonder what they did and then lay the line on em Meanwhile my wife and I will be staying at the Hiatt soaking in the sun!!
    Well we have returned from a wonderful weekend on the beach and boy are we sunburned!! We spent the evening dodging a few storms but the weather today was perfect. We our dinners at the Tropical Breeze Beach Club (highly recommend) lunch at Crabby Tom's after a nice Service at St. Bernard Church. We ordered breakfast from room service and though it was a bit pricey, the portions were heaping. I highly recommend this area - the white sand, get a few Corona's etc...For the poster above that called me a **** because I mis spelled Hyatt all I can say is sorry and I hope you can make it down to this area someday. Well back to a manic Monday

Well we have returned from a wonderful weekend on the beach and boy are we sunburned!! We spent the evening dodging a few storms but the weather today was perfect. We our dinners at the Tropical Breeze Beach Club (highly recommend) lunch at Crabby Tom's after a nice Service at St. Bernard Church. We ordered breakfast from room service and though it was a bit pricey, the portions were heaping. I highly recommend this area - the white sand, get a few Corona's etc...For the poster above that called me a **** because I mis spelled Hyatt all I can say is sorry and I hope you can make it down to this area someday. Well back to a manic Monday
    I'm sorry, I did not include the part that we stayed at a different hotel called White Sands Beach Resort which is right on the beach. The accomadations were outstanding, the suite was fabulous and we didn't have to worry about bed bugs there!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by P.S.
    I'm sorry, I did not include the part that we stayed at a different hotel called White Sands Beach Resort which is right on the beach. The accomadations were outstanding, the suite was fabulous and we didn't have to worry about bed bugs there!!!!!
    OMG are you crazy?? Who the hell cares?

Quote Originally Posted by P.S.
    OMG are you crazy?? Who the hell cares?
    Crazy? Yes, SHE is.