Tattoos

Thread: Tattoos

Tattoos

Does Zpd have a policy on tattoos?

Re: Tattoos

Nope you obviously can have whatever you want where ever you want unless a new policy change came out today!

One of the people around here has just said he intends on getting a new tattoo...a BIG tattoo on his forearms. Each arm will have a demon on it with 666 somewhere in it too. When he puts his forearms together it forms a new picture of a naked woman spreading her legs. Real classy, jerk!

Quote Originally Posted by unbelievable jerk
    One of the people around here has just said he intends on getting a new tattoo...a BIG tattoo on his forearms. Each arm will have a demon on it with 666 somewhere in it too. When he puts his forearms together it forms a new picture of a naked woman spreading her legs. Real classy, jerk!
    Not true. What have you been smoking??

Quote Originally Posted by unbelievable jerk
    Now I'd like to see that...i doubt if he is a leo he will be around if this is true and he is stupid enough to do it :snicker:

I.d like to see it where do I go???