Post here if you are leaving - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: Post here if you are leaving

Oh yea I'm out of here, and so are many, many others.

You should get written up for poor spelling and every other deficiency that your reports have. These reports are public record you pube. When you send garbage and your sergeant approves your garbage you make all of us look bad! I am tired of looking bad because of dumb aaassses like you! Go ahead and leave already. If your spelling blows some other part of your profession that lags cannot be far behind! Go already! Dumb aaasssss!

Excuse me but it's more like if you work under the direction of a lunatic chief like ours, we all look bad, and we truly do. And if you think that other than an officer and his sgt, Kitchell and Hurley look at these reports you are insane. Reports stay in the CAD building up cyber dust, never to be read by anyone again.

You should learn that what's important here is not producing the perfect product to make Hurley look good, it is money and benefits, the first one is pretty low, the second one almost does not exist. If your gonna put up a fight make it worth something, fight for better working conditions, better pay, a better union contract with seniority provisions, and safety rules. Don't waste your time making Hurley look good.

I am leaving as soon as they call me.

Outstanding, hold your breath, oh wait don't do that, you will pass out before you get the call. I know what you mean though! The rocket is up your aassss, and you just need some department to come along and light the fuse. I can hardly wait to see you light up the sky as you fly on by and then SPLAT! But don't come crawling back here...No sir, just do like Dione Warwick used to sing "Walk on by..."

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Man
    Outstanding, hold your breath, oh wait don't do that, you will pass out before you get the call. I know what you mean though! The rocket is up your aassss, and you just need some department to come along and light the fuse. I can hardly wait to see you light up the sky as you fly on by and then SPLAT! But don't come crawling back here...No sir, just do like Dione Warwick used to sing "Walk on by..."
    All this just because I'm leaving? Stop it already or you guys are going to die of kool aid poisoning. :cry:

I think Hurley and tragabolas... I mean arrebola will be posting here that they are leaving. Wait till this article comes out...It will rock their world.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910