Shifts - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Shifts

Re: Shifts

He's still in love with her. He's always been in love with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Love is in the air

Hahaha you called him a coward because he ran from you like the rattlesnake u are. It's the reverse as u still obsess over him on this board, idiot. BTW u are responsible for ALL of the guest posts on this page except the ones that still hate your freakin guts - you're just trying to throw us off. I guess psychotic morons never change. Get over the fact u r toiling serving slurpees with a worthless degree (if thats even true) and he has a degree from USF in his personnel file, wench

Quote Originally Posted by Love is in the air
    The man has no business being a cop. None whatsoever. He's off his rocker.

[quote=too funny]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Love is in the air":3io9cid4

Hahaha you called him a coward because he ran from you like the rattlesnake u are. It's the reverse as u still obsess over him on this board, idiot. BTW u are responsible for ALL of the guest posts on this page except the ones that still hate your freakin guts - you're just trying to throw us off. I guess psychotic morons never change. Get over the fact u r toiling serving slurpees with a worthless degree (if thats even true) and he has a degree from USF in his personnel file, wench [/quote:3io9cid4]

What kind of frappin' moron are you? I am not that woman. I use GUEST or guest (just like many others do) on this board and the others I post on. As someone who does not know Ms G, I can promise one thing, I'm not her and I know nothing about her. I do know the Captain and I get this feeling that he is very obsessed with her and continues to troll this forum.
    You know nothing of this woman, however you continue to try to slam her here. Dude, you need to grow up, grow some brain cells back and surrender your badge for good. You are absolutley useless at solving anything.
    Move on, get over her and leave her alone. You are making such a fool out of yourself on here. How? Those who work with me saw me post yesterday and they know that I am not that woman. Then you come back with your whacked out posts. Good job bud. You helped prove a valid point, one that might be needed in the near future.

Ms G somepeople have such small brains and will not believe what anybody says, instead they resort to the tactics being used here and it's so easy to prove them wrong, as I have to nearly 20 others who were uniforms. He just doesn't get it apparently.
    Have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by Love IS in the air
    The J love song wrote:Lyrics

The love of my life is gone
    back to the wife he's a- gone
    Oh what did I do to deserve
    the nerve of him oh the nerve
    (refrain)
    Oh J, Oh J, why did you have to leave
    Oh, J, oh J, in my greatest time of need....of my need!!!!!
    Oh J oh J, can't you tell I want you back
    Oh J oh J, I need you back here in my river er er shack

I wish for you everrrryyyday
    To hold me sooooo tight and play
    the games of our love in the light
    and the way that I held you so everrrrrrr tight

refrain

Here T, Since your alter ego's are having a back and forth again :roll: (psycho) like anyone believes you, thought we could break out your crooning for your obsession again Looks like you're having one of your depressing J weeks again sniff sniff OH WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now that your gone from my life for good
    I'll make sure that you eat the front of my hood
    I'll kill you, the family and cat
    oh you rat, oh you rat ohhhhhhhhh you rat you rat!!!!!!

(Emotional whisper into the mike) I love you still J

My Ms. G AKA Lady T-ga
    From the Album If I can't have him.........
    Patent pending
    Dude get a life. I do believe a Ms and a MR (which I am) have different plumbing. Grow up and grow a set, will you?
    You are so obsessed with Ms G you need to seek immediate help.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789