old pictures - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: old pictures

Re: old pictures

Whats with the bikini pic of Bevan? Dude she WISHES she ever looked that good. She had cottage in them thighs when she was in her 20's :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Picasso, it's a book of horror

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

What it really needs is a narrative for each pic. Horror book, yes. SCiFi definately, NOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    How do you figure Bevan's bad press move amounts to burglary or home invasion? Don't bother responding about how you're a veteran and everyone else is a rookie... Please, educate us on the statutes.
    hahahahaha!!! You're as stupid as she is. she came on about 2 yrs after I did and her whole time here is as disturbing as the fact shes in the position she is you have no idea rookie btw she way too old for you and doesnt like your type
    So I'll point out that the response is exactly as expected... "I've been here forever. You're a rookie. You're stupid." and absolutely no comment on the alleged criminal violation.

How do you figure Bevan's bad press move amounts to burglary or home invasion? Don't bother responding about how you're a veteran and everyone else is a rookie... Please, educate us on the statutes.
    hahahahaha!!! You're as stupid as she is. she came on about 2 yrs after I did and her whole time here is as disturbing as the fact shes in the position she is you have no idea rookie btw she way too old for you and doesnt like your type
    So I'll point out that the response is exactly as expected... "I've been here forever. You're a rookie. You're stupid." and although I know she's a complete, incompetent, moron I still would like the statutes she violated. I've heard there were about 4.

I gotta call you out Say Huh? Geno Williams, aka Gene, Gene The Dance Machine, from back in the Vice days, use to cut on Bevan about her cottage cheese skinny legs.

Her current rank just shows how far sipping tea with Goliath (and lots of Kook Aide) will get ya at SPPD.

Narcissistic? You betcha!

I gotta call you out Say Huh? Geno Williams, aka Gene, Gene The Dance Machine, from back in the Vice days, use to cut on Bevan about her cottage cheese skinny legs.

Her current rank just shows how far sipping tea with Goliath (and lots of Kook Aide) will get ya at SPPD.

Narcissistic? You betcha!
    Yup Geno was hilarious but at least he called a spade a spade. Melvin had a habit of IDing bro's that were in jail at the time she ID'ed them selling her crack or whatever and the cases kept getting tossed to the point she had no credibility and the head of the unit told him they wouldn't prosecute anymore of her so called cases so she ended up taking long lunches shopping at Tyrone mall. thats how you climb the ladder here and I was happy to get out of there but had the misfortune that she soon followed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12