state pay scale

Thread: state pay scale

state pay scale

www2.tbo.com/fact-finder/government-salaries/

i checked the poay rate of an ex cpo that worked with us 8 years ago i was amazed that he makes more then a Senior Supervisor. He is a 8 yr deputy making 60 grand. I was told this is his base salary no overtime or other related $ is shown Just his Base salary, OMG

Re: state pay scale

AND this is news? You didn't know the pay scale before hiring on? YOU didn't do your due diligence!

I recommend you go get a deputy job and don't let the screen door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

Are you kidding me:

Karla State of Florida Orlando SENIOR MANAGEMENT ANALYST II - SES
    DC - Corrections $90,000

http://www2.tbo.com/fact-finder/governm ... 2519369685

Kinda makes you wonder why you paid pba dues all those years? Oh well, we are done with them now and we have a real voice.

The Teamsters.

Is KW the same as KF?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Kinda makes you wonder why you paid pba dues all those years? Oh well, we are done with them now and we have a real voice.

The Teamsters.
    Yeah I know thank God for the teamsters because Iam thinking with the raises Iam going to get in the next few years Iam going put an extra 1000 bucks on the credit cards this christmas. Probably put in a swimming pool in the back yard this summer. Oh I forgot going to Vegas this year. Iam soo glad salvation is here because I just know the teamsters will set Rick and his evil Elephant legislature straight this year. Oh Mr Hoffa thanks for comming to our rescue. Phil I am sorry I forgot about you.

Yes KF = KW. Karla has some great Christmas parties, I remember the great Drunk Fest with the Koons. I can't wait for this years Christmas party in Orlando.