Where Was Lodge 31? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Re: Where Was Lodge 31?

The last 2 posts were deleted, as the poster was the same and violated the Terms of Use. They posted back to back with some time between, as if they were different posters, backing up their previous post.
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Seems like someone's a$$ is a little chapped because of the posts so he calls out the hall monitor to eliminate the posts. Is this why there is a boycott of this site ....... exposing too much BS? shame on you

This idiot has nothing and will never post anything no one did anything wrong. What's great about this is that this moron has exposed the very real agenda of some people who want to divide us, thank you for officially exposing that the enemies of our union will out right lie in an attempt to create division. Any other bs that comes out on this site about our union leadership should be considered rubish.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    This idiot has nothing and will never post anything no one did anything wrong. What's great about this is that this moron has exposed the very real agenda of some people who want to divide us, thank you for officially exposing that the enemies of our union will out right lie in an attempt to create division. Any other bs that comes out on this site about our union leadership should be considered rubish.
    Not so fast there sport (or should I say FOP Board member?). Call me an idiot, fine, but don't lie! If you would have not added that bit about me never posting anything because no one did anything wrong, I might have been compelled to just let it go unless the membership really wanted to know. As a result, I accept your challenge with a couple of pictures:

On Tuesday Jack and your delegates went to Utah Olympic Park in Park City for the day. It's a nice place with Bobsled Rides, Zipline, the Quicksilver Alpine Slide, Skeleton Rides and other attractions. They really seemed to like the Zipline and Bobsled too. If anyone would like to schedule a day there (instead of attending the General Session) the next time the FOP has their national convention in Salt Lake City, here's a link:

http://olyparks.com/uop/index.asp

I'm sure someone will write back that I'm simply making this up, but you simply can't make stuff up this good. If anyone doubts this information, simply ask a board member who you paid to attend the conference on your behalf. If anyone still doubts after that, what do I have to do, post a picture of them? Hmmm, now that's an idea... :snicker:

Again, Jo Jo the village idiot, you still have nothing. If jack or any of the guys enjoyed the area attractione while at a conference, so what, who cares. Do you expect them to sit at a conference table 24/7? You are truly a special kind of stupid.

Again, Jo Jo the village idiot, you still have nothing. If jack or any of the guys enjoyed the area attractione while at a conference, so what, who cares. Do you expect them to sit at a conference table 24/7? You are truly a special kind of stupid.
    The point is in the first post. They only spent 1 hour at the conference.

Was the purpose of the trip to attend the FOP Conference or a vacation? You can't have it both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Vacation
    Was the purpose of the trip to attend the FOP Conference or a vacation? You can't have it both ways.
    You can easily do both. After the meetings, should they have locked themselves into their rooms and read LeoAffairs? Only malcontent losers do that.

Point is ~~ After the meetings...Do what you want.
    In the meantime ~ Be where you are SUPPOSED to be.....
    Representing the Union !!!!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123