like John Wayne returning to save us

like John Wayne returning to save us

Remember, you read it here first. A not-so-long ago Captain, the good one, not the empty-chair, will be returning after all !! How fast can you say, bye bye to .............
    And yes, you should be relieved as it is with the sole intention of replacing second in command to get things back on track. :cop: :cop:

Re: like John Wayne returning to save us

The GOOD Captain.................paralysis by analysis

The Commissioners? You are a complete joke.

John Wayne is turning over in his grave!

The good captain, what a F IN JOKE. PLEASE DO not let a guy who can not make a decision back.
    BOTH FORMER CAPTAINS WERE A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear the newspaper articles about the are going to be very interesting. Good reading for all (unless you're the one being written about).

Whoever started this post is an idiot. The C and the DC finally saw thru all your bull Have a nice retirement i know a large majority of us will now that your gone. Keep taking out the trash we are behind you C and DC.

Quote Originally Posted by The silent Majority
    Whoever started this post is an idiot. The C and the DC finally saw thru all your bull A. Have a nice retirement i know a large majority of us will now that your gone. Keep taking out the trash we are behind you C and DC.

Quote Originally Posted by The silent Majority
    Whoever started this post is an idiot. The C and the DC finally saw thru all your bull A. Have a nice retirement i know a large majority of us will now that your gone. Keep taking out the trash we are behind you C and DC.