Dont care

Thread: Dont care

Dont care

Honestly, I like my job (DOT) but I am at the point as long as I have a job i (DONT CARE) anymore. The next time a trooper gives you some negative BS about taking us over, just say (I will do your job and my job with a smile) they usally just stand there speechless! :devil: :devil:

Re: Dont care

So is it safe to assume that the FHP troopers have the mentality that they are the God's of LEO in the sunshine state?? If so, the same mentality is in another state which I will not name, it's enough to make ya wanna puke though

You dont have to worry, when we are taken over, we will be elevated to god status too.

I hope we do go over to FHP. I applied back in the late 90's but was turned down, so I landed here with no problem. I've always wanted to be a trooper and drive those cool patrol cars with all the fancy equipment. Plus, I'll get more off duty details. Not to mention the women love that FHP uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by Guessing
    So is it safe to assume that the FHP troopers have the mentality that they are the God's of LEO in the sunshine state?? If so, the same mentality is in another state which I will not name, it's enough to make ya wanna puke though
    Which state? It's that way in almost ALL of the states...

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I hope we do go over to FHP. I applied back in the late 90's but was turned down, so I landed here with no problem. I've always wanted to be a trooper and drive those cool patrol cars with all the fancy equipment. Plus, I'll get more off duty details. Not to mention the women love that FHP uniform.
    PUKE, BARF, PUKE.......here it comes again, BARF, PUKE.......

Your disgusting.............suck ass................... :evil: