Retired Ofc. Tony Rolon

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Retired Ofc. Tony Rolon

The world has lost another good man today.
    Tony will be missed by the many lives he touched...
    Both the Officers and citizens, to which he served.
    God speed ...Ofc. Rolon.

Re: Retired Ofc. Tony Rolon

Another brother taken from us way before his time. What a great loss to all of us that knew and loved Tony. I feel for his family, he always was there to help when needed. Tony had a great smile and out look on life. I sent him a Buck Savage video on Friday, he will be missed, never had anything negative to say on facebook.

Thanks for posting this Koke.

I just got a call from one of the Medic's that works with me who also works up at Mease Countryside on his days off. He wasn't sure if the news was out in print yet but wanted to give me a head's-up because he knew that I also knew him. I did a quick search and the news is posted on BN9 and and 'Times sites, already.

Last time I saw Tony he was still working at Barney's Yamaha. At that time he said that he had to get out of here for his health and felt like a giant weight was lifted off of his shoulders to be in retirment. I'm guessing that with the downturn in the economy he didn't stay at Barney's for much more than a year.

Tony was a great guy who's going to be missed by many. I feel so sorry his family.

FD Bro'

RIP Tony, you will be missed!