I just wanted to come on here and let everyone know how proud I was to be part of the response to St. Pete yesterday. I had Troopers leaving their off-duty jobs, hireback and Soar to respond. Many Troopers had already worked 10 or 12 hours, and not one, NOT ONE, complained....... In fact, I had to turn down some support from those who wanted to come. I hope they understand, but at that point there was such an influx of officers, they would not have had anywhere to go. That plus we had to have relief for the overnight people as well...

DOT who respond with us at the moment, and later both DOT and FWC respond with most of their region to help. Both responded with great support and I was grateful. I was proud just to be part of the State. It proves that no matter what, we are all together...

Everyone played an important part in what they did. The staff of St. Pete PD was very grateful and overwhelmed at our support.

From me to all of you, Please, Please be careful. Be on guard, and don't let the bad guys win.

Be Safe - Allan Carter- FHP :cop: