What the County is doing instead of giving the ccso raises

What the County is doing instead of giving the ccso raises

Personally from my short time here writing lessons should be bought for the deputies but this instead: http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2011/...auction-liens/

Re: What the County is doing instead of giving the ccso raises

Quote Originally Posted by sineater
    Personally from my short time here writing lessons should be bought for the deputies but this instead: http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2011/...auction-liens/
    You need writing lessons. Nice run-on-sentence dope! Sorry to see the County is taking your Karen Drive home. :lol:

LIE BY YOU!. According to the 2009 APA writing with URL's, the colon is the accepted method. Its ok I forgive you.

Maybe you should ask why so many civilians doing nothing? One bureau has 5 people nonsworn) in it and at least 3 are overpaid.
    Let's get back to paying LEOS what they deserve to be paid in raises or in needed promotions. Shed the "do nothing" jobs.

LIE BY YOU!???....Really? You talk like that 2 cha wee guy.

Quote Originally Posted by DaleJR
    Maybe you should ask why so many civilians doing nothing? One bureau has 5 people nonsworn) in it and at least 3 are overpaid.
    Let's get back to paying LEOS what they deserve to be paid in raises or in needed promotions. Shed the "do nothing" jobs.

Why do you feel so threatened by civilians? Do you have a job that could be done by them?

I have to agree. I think there are a few bureaus that could use some chub cut. Civilians and LEOS.

Although I heard the command staff is going to work the SWamp Buggy Parade for free.

:arrow: