CONFIRMATION ON NEW GOVERNOR - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Re: CONFIRMATION ON NEW GOVERNOR

Quote Originally Posted by sineater
    Quote Originally Posted by sinstomper
    Sineater is Bigstupid1 (Oh, he's so clever!) who is also Cornhole_Law and his only friends are Vinny'snuts, and most recently MotherNutjob, who is looking to come out of retirement.
    I'm a bigstupid? How about you presenting an argument that makes sense.
    Don't have to. You are abundantly adept at writing stupid comments here and as Bigstupid1 on the NDN blogs.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWaggin
    I sometimes perform a little maneuver I call the "sineater"...

Theartening violence?

Don't know what "theartening" is but threatening? Sure sounds like it, you'd better call the cops and make report!

Sineater is Bigstupid1 (Oh, he's so clever!) who is also Cornhole_Law and his only friends are Vinny'snuts, and most recently MotherNutjob, who is looking to come out of retirement.
    Don't have to. You are abundantly adept at writing stupid comments here and as Bigstupid1 on the NDN blogs.

I'm sorry that the argument presented is above your level of comprehension. But the fact you use the name >sinstomper< shows you are also in favor of violence when it comes to those who are against you. Why do you feel as a member of the CCSO that violence against those who disagree with you is the answer? And you wonder why the people in Egypt protested against the police use of force against those who disagree. Hopefully in the future you can solve answers without a night stick.

I'm sorry that the argument presented is above your level of comprehension. But the fact you use the name >sinstomper< shows you are also in favor of violence when it comes to those who are against you. Why do you feel as a member of the CCSO that violence against those who disagree with you is the answer? And you wonder why the people in Egypt protested against the police use of force against those who disagree. Hopefully in the future you can solve answers without a night stick.

And who came here attacking the cops? No one dragged you here. And speaking of comprehending, the cops in Egypt shoot & kill those who don't agree with them. You should move to Egypt dumbaZZ.

First off mny wife was killed by a drunk driver A$$hole! As far as the NDN posters you complain about only being 2 or 3, do you have definite proof on that? If so does that mean the CCSO is checking IP adresses on the NDN? That is interesting to know. Al Gore? You need a reality check on what is really going on out there or resign from the CCSO.

Back to my argument and on topic, the CCSO going after prostitiutes who are working in thier home BTW, just to get a beaver shot and arrest is a waste of community resources.
    Then I guess you shoud have no trouble sneaking out of the house.

Why fall for the bait of this pot stirrer? It is obvious that this poster is a tree hugging liberal douche bag with his own agenda. Keep doing what you do out there and back each other up. There are people out there that don't like us. The criminals don't like us because we stand in the way of them taking stuff from the weak (victims) to feed their drug, alcohol or whatever habits. The other people that don't like us are the pathetic chumps who got a citation, go their car towed, know someone who was arrested (and deserved it), knew somebody that died in custody here or somewhere else. All the people in that category have NO CHARACTER and would be better off planting more trees so offset the amount of oxygen they are wasting by breathing in and out.

Our job as Law Enforcement Officers is to enforce the laws (Federal, State and County). Mission Statement: “The duty of the Collier County Sheriff’s Office is to preserve and protect the lives, property and constitutional guarantees of all persons.” It doesn't say anything about only enforcing the laws that the community wants us to enforce. Since the majority of the county citizens are over medicated legally and illegally, they wouldn’t want us to enforce doctor shopping and prescription drug fraud. Too bad, we are enforcing it and are doing a great job compared to other places. Stop taking your Xanax or pain pills and having a few drinks and then getting behind the wheel and expect not to crash or be pulled over for driving like the idiot that you are.

Here is a nickels worth of free advice......MOVE to Lee County or some other cesspool if you don't like it here. If you still want to have sex with other men in the bathroom of the park, then you will probably get arrested again sineater or contract an STD. We live here too and we don't tolerate crime and nonsense from anyone. Our job, while following the law and our agencies policies, is to make our community a better and safer place to live and work for the citizens and visitors and our own families. I moved here and accepted a job because this is a nice place to live and work and I plan to keep it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Valor
    Why fall for the bait of this pot stirrer? It is obvious that this poster is a tree hugging liberal douche bag with his own agenda. Keep doing what you do out there and back each other up. There are people out there that don't like us. The criminals don't like us because we stand in the way of them taking stuff from the weak (victims) to feed their drug, alcohol or whatever habits. The other people that don't like us are the pathetic chumps who got a citation, go their car towed, know someone who was arrested (and deserved it), knew somebody that died in custody here or somewhere else. All the people in that category have NO CHARACTER and would be better off planting more trees so offset the amount of oxygen they are wasting by breathing in and out.

Our job as Law Enforcement Officers is to enforce the laws (Federal, State and County). Mission Statement: “The duty of the Collier County Sheriff’s Office is to preserve and protect the lives, property and constitutional guarantees of all persons.” It doesn't say anything about only enforcing the laws that the community wants us to enforce. Since the majority of the county citizens are over medicated legally and illegally, they wouldn’t want us to enforce doctor shopping and prescription drug fraud. Too bad, we are enforcing it and are doing a great job compared to other places. Stop taking your Xanax or pain pills and having a few drinks and then getting behind the wheel and expect not to crash or be pulled over for driving like the idiot that you are.

Here is a nickels worth of free advice......MOVE to Lee County or some other cesspool if you don't like it here. If you still want to have sex with other men in the bathroom of the park, then you will probably get arrested again sineater or contract an STD. We live here too and we don't tolerate crime and nonsense from anyone. Our job, while following the law and our agencies policies, is to make our community a better and safer place to live and work for the citizens and visitors and our own families. I moved here and accepted a job because this is a nice place to live and work and I plan to keep it that way.
    Very well said...

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

And who came here attacking the cops? No one dragged you here. And speaking of comprehending, the cops in Egypt shoot & kill those who don't agree with them. You should move to Egypt dumbaZZ.
    And with your wonderful use of the English language you just tazer and beat instead.

Let's see you call me a liberal, drug user, and a homosexual. This shows to me that you are nothing more than a bigot and full of hate. I don't want a person with such hate as the KKK serving the community. You need sensitivity training or just resign. You are not beyond valor with your hate speech. SHAME ON YOU!

Let's see you call me a liberal, drug user, and a homosexual. This shows to me that you are nothing more than a bigot and full of hate. I don't want a person with such hate as the KKK serving the community. You need sensitivity training or just resign. You are not beyond valor with your hate speech. SHAME ON YOU!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......sineater, you are so dumb

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast